10 Creative Blind Date Ideas
If you are looking to impress, here are ten creative blind date ideas that are sure to wow any girl with the thought that you put into the planning.
- Visit a winery. Take the tour, engage in a few wine tastings, then buy a bottle of your overall favorite. Have a blanket and wine glasses in the car. Lay out the blanket under a tree and enjoy the bottle of wine.
- Indoor campfire. Turn your fireplace into a campfire. Place pillows in the floor, and roast marshmallows over the fire. A nice addition is to have melted chocolate to dip them in when they are done.
- Go to a comedy club. Nothing beats blind date tension like laughter. Just don't sit too close to the front so the comedian doesn't pick on you!
- Go fishing. If your date is the outdoor type, fishing is a great way to get to know each other. Just be a gentleman and offer to bait her hook for her.
- The breakfast date. Who says your date has to be at night? Find a really cool little cafe or restaurant and get to know each other over breakfast.
- Farmer's market. Go to a huge farmer's market and pick out some great vegetables together, then go back to your place and make a dish with them.
- Rent a boat. Find a lake in your area that rents boats by the hour. Take a picnic basket and go out on the lake to watch the sunset.
- Hot-air balloon. This is a great idea if you are sure your date is not afraid of heights. Take some snacks and champagne along for ride.
- Amusement park. There's nothing like being a kid again! Ride all the rides and gorge on cotton candy.
- Walk in the city. Grab your favorite coffee and a camera. Stroll the city and take turns taking pictures of the sights, and e-mail the pictures of your date to her the next day.
Posted on: Apr. 05, 2010