10 Creative Dating Ideas
Dating can be stressful but these 10 creative dating ideas and places to take your companion will help you have the best time possible. Routine can become a little boring after going to the same places and doing the same thing. If you are taking someone out for the first time or taking your lifelong companion out, it is always fun and exciting doing or going somewhere new and a little out of the ordinary. Creative dates can ignite the spark in any relationship. Here are ten creative dating ideas that you are sure to enjoy with your partner.
- Bubble Bath A great dating idea is to enjoy a relaxing, warm bubble bath. Washing each other's back while sipping wine by candlelight will get romantic juices flowing.
- Star Gazing Pack up your date, a blanket and some wine and enjoy dating under starlight. Find a nice, quiet place and gaze up at the wonders of the universe.
- Fly Kites Take your date on a trip to the local park and spend the day flying kites.It is a great dating idea for a first date.
- Play Twister Bring out the Twister mat and some baby oil and get tangled up with one another. Clothing is optional.
- Take Photos Find a photo booth and take crazy, fun pictures with each another. Along with being a fun date, this will supply future memories if the chemistry proves to be right between the two of you.
- Hay Ride Go for a long, quiet hay ride snuggling under a warm blanket. You can whisper sweet nothings to your partner.
- Test Drive Head to the nearest car dealership and test drive the newest sports car. Who knows? Your date might just buy you one!
- Massage Get out the oil, candles and Champagne and give one another a relaxing massage. This is an advanced dating idea and clothing is optional.
- Rent a Room Rent a room at a luxury hotel and order room service, wine and strawberries and feed one another. Put the "do not disturb" sign on the door and see what the date brings.
- Karaoke Hit the local karaoke bar and sing to one another. This is a great dating idea if you have been dating for a while, but it's maybe not a good idea on the first date