In today’s fast track age, the 10 cute acoustic songs will relax your nerves and bring you to a collection of pure music. Sans electronic instruments the 10 cute acoustic songs focus on lyrics and melodies. Once you’ve become familiar with acoustic music and develop an appreciation for its soft and soothing tunes, below is a list of best cute acoustic songs you must listen to:
- "Yellow" by Coldplay. This is a classic song featuring acoustic guitars and catchy lyrics. Coldplay has a signature acoustic style, a definite shoe-in for your acoustic playlist.
- "Patience" by Guns N’ Roses. An instant hit in your list of cute acoustic songs featuring a pleasant change from the usual music by Guns N’ Roses.
- "Layla" by Eric Clapton. This unplugged version by Clapton has a sultry and soulful melody. Its timelessness definitely makes it playlist worthy.
- "You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away" by Beatles. This song takes you back to the early days of folk music featuring raw vocals and acoustic music.
- "I Miss You" by Incubus. Feel the emotional and the hushed melodies rolling throughout this Incubus track. Incubus is an acoustic playlist staple.
- "Whatever It Takes" by Life house. This soft track by Life House will have you doing whatever it takes to convince your loved one.
- "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. Considered one of the best acoustic song, this cry by Pink Floyd is sure to top your list of cute acoustic songs.
- "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. Get emotional with this cute acoustic number, it will have you thinking fondly of your own "Delilah."
- "Going to California" by Led Zepplin. The darling lyrics of this song will melt your heart, a definite addition to your play list of cute acoustic songs.
- "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by Bob Dylan. Your heart is sure to take a summersault listening to this emotional track in your cute acoustic songs.
So sit back, relax and cuddle with your special someone while these cute acoustic songs take you to the magical world of soothing melodies and tunes.