Country songs fit a variety of needs, from sad music to love songs to cute songs, and here are 10 cute country songs. Having a decent selection of cute music will serve you well if your significant other is into that kind of music.
- "Whiskey Girl" by Toby Keith 'Whiskey Girl" is no doubt a cute country song. The singer is explaining why his girlfriend is so great. He adores everything about her, down to the fact that her drink of choice is whiskey.
- "This Kiss" by Faith Hill "This Kiss" is a popular song. It's a singer describing the way it feels when her honey kisses her. This cute country song would be a good choice if you're trying to make a playlist of cute songs for a girl.
- "She Said Yes" by Brad Paisley Paisley has a lot of cute country songs. "She Said Yes" is very upbeat. The singer can't seem to believe his own good luck at ending up with the woman he's with.
- "Mine" by Taylor Swift When you're trying to get a collection of cute country songs, it wouldn't be complete until you added a song by Taylor Swift. It's a believable song about a couple's romance and doesn't sugarcoat it to seem like they have no problems.
- "Jacob's Ladder" by Mark Wills "Jacob's Ladder" is a song about a guy in love with a girl. Her father doesn't approve, so the guy and girl run off and get married. You find out later in this cute country song that everything worked out okay.
- "She's in Love With the Boy" by Trisha Yearwood "She's in Love With the Boy" is another cute country song about a young couple in love, despite her father's disapproval. The young couple in the song live in a very small town, and are determined to stay together. The girl's mother even comes into the argument during the song.
- "Little Red Rodeo" by Collin Raye "Little Red Rodeo" is often overlooked when it's time to think of cute country songs. The singer is driving all over trying to find his girlfriend who took off on him.
- "Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter "Strawberry Wine" is a cute country song that's about coming of age. The singer is reminiscing about her first serious love and how it ended. She looks back on the time with a mixture of sadness and fondness.
- "Austin" by Blake Shelton "Austin" is an undeniably cute country song. A man has a girlfriend who he just refers to as "Austin" who leaves him one day. He never gives up on her. She calls him through the song and always gets his answering machine. The recording changes, but there's a part meant for her, "P.S. If this is Austin, I still love you." She realizes that she doesn't need her space, she only needs to be with the man who loves her.
- "Party for Two" by Shania Twain "Party for Two" is a cute country song, without being an over the top love song. It's playful and mildly suggestive.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”