These 10 cute emo songs are guaranteed to warm your heart. Sometimes emo music can be a little heavy handed and oftentimes the songs are depressing, but not always. These cute emo songs have the power to make you feel better, regardless of your current mood.
- “The Only exception” by Paramore is one the best examples of how emo songs can be cute. It’s about somebody who gave up on love, and then found someone with the power to change that decision. The song deals with how we can sometimes regret decisions we make in our youth.
- “Only One” by Yellowcard has a mixed message, but it still fits perfectly as one of the most enjoyable cute emo songs. This is about a guy who feels unworthy of his lady. It comes off as cute, mostly because of the irrepressible enthusiasm of the music.
- “Hands Down” by Dashboard Confessional is a great little song that’s sure to put a smile on your face. It’s about the way love can be all consuming. The lyrics are absolutely euphoric.
- “I’d Do Anything” by Simple Plan is definitely one of the cutest emo songs around. It’s about all the crazy things a guy will do to get the girl of his dreams. In this case, the girl of his dreams is an old flame, and he's trying to get her back.
- “I Caught Fire” by The Used has a lot of darkness in some ways, but in the end, the cuteness overwhelms any feelings of negativity. It’s about the way we physically feel when someone we love looks at us. The lyrics are actually quite strange, and the song doesn't tell a story, but the emotions are conveyed very well.
- “Emily” by From First to Last does a great job expressing an inner yearning, but it’s just so cute that it’s hard to take the song seriously. It’s about the anticipation of seeing someone you love again. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and this song makes you wonder if the singer may have built Emily up into something she can't live up to.
- “Demolition Lovers” by My Chemical Romance is one of the few songs by this band that would fit onto a cute emo songs list. Most of their music is too irrepressibly dark for a list like this, and this song is also pretty dark, but at the end of the day, it’s also pretty cute. It's about a couple of outlaws on the run who also happen to be madly in love.
- The Jimmy Eat world song “The Middle” is so cute it’s almost painful to hear it, but painful in a good way. This song is about comforting yourself as you face the trials of youth. Listening to it feels like somebody is giving you a personal pep talk.
- “Hey There Delilah” by Plain White T’s has a sincerity that’s sometimes hard to find in cute emo songs. It deals with the emotions that rise up in a long distance relationship. Listening to it makes you feel that the writer of the lyrics must have been through this experience before for real.
- “Hold My Hand” by A New Found Glory is one of the best cute emo songs about obsession. It almost feels like a song written by a stalker, but in a cute kind of way. The cutest thing about it is probably the recurring keyboard melody, which makes the song feel like a relic of the 1980's New Wave musical movement.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.