The 10 cute love quotes from movies can melt anyones heart. They come from an even mix of males and females, showing both genders have a sensitive side. If looking for something sweet to tell a significant other, one of the 10 cute movie quotes can be the perfect choice.
- "You make me want to be a better man." from "As Good As It Gets" Melvin explains he got prescribed pills to help with his ailment, but never took them. Carol questions how that's a compliment, and Melvin responds with a cute love quote. After getting to know Carol he started taking the pills so he could be better for her.
- "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." from "Notting Hill" William tells Anna that she's famous, and he has no place in her world. Anna responds with a cute love quote from the movie "Notting Hill." Even though Anna is a world famous actress, she is just a girl and deserves a chance at love.
- "Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone, or ever really understand trashy novels." from "Wizard of Oz" The Tin Man is in search of a heart. During the quest, he says one of the 10 cute love quotes from a movie. It is not directed towards anyone in particular, it merely expresses his desire to be in love.
- "Our love is like the wind… I can't see it, but I sure can feel it." from "A Walk to Remember" Popular high schooler Landon falls for nerdy plain looking girl Jamie. Landon explains to Jamie how he feels, and says a really cute love quote. It is the kind of quote that makes every girl wish someone said it to her.
- "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." from "Annie" All cute love quotes aren't romantic, and the one from "Annie" is between a father and daughter. Everyone should have someone it's hard to say goodbye too. The cute love quote is universal, and can be used in different situations.
- "Now that was when people KNEW how to be in love. They knew it! Time, distance… nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real. It was…" from "Sleepless in Seattle" After Annie watches "An Affair to Remember" with Becky, she turns and says a hopeful, but cute love quote. It is an optimistic quote that shows a persons desire to passionately love does not go away. Annie wants to find movie love, and transcend it into real life.
- "Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." from "Meet Joe Black" Everyone should be told the cute love quote from "Meet Joe Black." Only love someone who loves you with passion back. Never settle for anything less than indescribable love.
- "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time." from "Casablanca" The classic movie "Casablanca" provides a cute and memorable love quote. Every hopeless romantic wants someone to say that to them. In the movie a passionate kiss follows the quote.
- "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." from "The Cutting Edge" Kate and Doug fight feelings for each other, until Doug steps up and speaks his mind. Hearing someone say that can make anyones heart melt. The powerful love quote wins Kate over.
- "I'm not afraid. When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you." from "City of Angels" After knowing each other for a short time, Maggie says the cute love quote to Seth. It's sweet, and simple. In few words the quote manages to convey what seems like a lifetime of love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…