If you're stumped at how to let that special someone know you care, then why not try expressing yourself with one or more of these 10 cute love song lyrics? Sometimes, nothing says it better than music.
- "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. One of the best lyrics from "Love Story" would have to be, "Marry me, Juliet. You'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know." "Love Story" is a pretty girly song, but it's still really cute, and girls like it.
- "So I Need You" by 3 Doors Down. The cutest lyric from "So I Need You" would have to be, "Whoa, I can't let you go, my little girl. Because you're holding up my world, so I need you." "So I Need You" is a little harder sounding of a love song, but it's still a cute love song.
- "Paperweight" by Schuyler Fisk Feat. Joshua Radin. This song gained exposure in the popular romantic movie, "Dear John." The beginning part of the song is probably the cutest. "Paperweight" starts off with, "Been up all night, staring at you. Wondering what's on your mind. I've been his way with so many before, but this feels like the first time."
- "Perfect Company" by Cursive Memory. "Perfect Company" is a song that isn't incredibly well known, but it's still a good choice when looking for cute love song lyrics. The part of the song that would probably work best when looking for cute lyrics would be, "I just want to tell you I love you, I love you. Everything is going to be okay someday soon."
- "All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar. "All I Want Is You" was featured in the popular movie, "Juno." Any part of the song would serve the purpose of finding a cute love song lyric. One of the best lyrics from this song is, "All I want is you, will you stay with me? Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea."
- "Let's Get Married" by Archie Star. "Let's Get Married" is another very good song that isn't well known. It's absence from the Top 40 charts doesn't undermine it's standing as a good love song, however. "Because this don't mean a thing if you're not next to me. You're who I want to wake up to every morning."
- "Together Forever In Love" by Go Sailor. The best part of this song to use for a cute love song lyric is, "I'll be your reason for starting your day. You'll be my true love in every way. I'll always need you,I promise you now. Through good and bad, as long as this life will allow." "Together Forever In Love" is a more upbeat song. After all, there's no hard and fast rule that says that love songs all need to be slow and sappy.
- “Parentheses” by The Blow. Another upbeat love song, the best part of "Parentheses" to use for a cute love song lyric is, "And when you’re holding me, we make a pair of parentheses. There’s plenty of space to encase whatever weird way my mind goes. I know I’ll be safe in these arms."
- "Before You" by Chantal Kreviazuk. "Before You" is chock full of cute love song lyrics. One of the best ones, however, is, "Oh baby, before you, well I was so scared. I was a train wreck waiting to happen on the way to nowhere."
- "Mine" by Taylor Swift. "Mine" is another adorable love song that's packed with cute love song lyrics. Any part of the song could be used, but the cutest part has got to be, "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time. I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter. She is the best thing that's ever been mine."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.