The 10 best cute love songs of 2008 discuss topics from young crushes to historical romances and passion. Just as these 2008 cute love songs span phases of love, they also span musical genres, coming in forms of pop to R&B and country.
- Colbie Caillat, “Realize.” In “Realize,” from the artist’s second album “Breakthrough,” Colbie Caillat sings about discovering when someone is perfect for you.
- Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown, “No Air.” This cute love song duet between Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown professes the idea about the inability to live without someone you love.
- Leona Lewis, “Bleeding Love.” Leona Lewis sings this 2008 cute love song about being unwilling to welcome love into your life until that one special person can open you up and make you receptive to the idea of love again.
- David Archuleta, “Crush.” Young David Archuleta sings “Crush,” a cute love song of 2008 about when you begin to develop romantic feelings for a friend.
- Taylor Swift, “Love Story.” Taylor Swift brings the most famous romantic tragedy of Romeo and Juliet to her song, “Love Story.” Swift’s number one hit speaks of a less tragic ending where Juliet’s father gives his blessing for the couple’s marriage.
- NeYo, “Closer.” In “Closer,” NeYo sings about intense feelings of physical attraction, describing love as an unbreakable spell.
- Jason Mraz, “I’m Yours.” Jason Mraz sings this 2008 cute love song about making impulsive decisions in a fast-paced world but wanting desperately to be with his true love at all costs.
- Natasha Bedingfield, “Love Like This.” In the 2008 cute love song “Love Like This,” Natasha Bedingfield reminisces over loving someone over a long period of time. You always take memories with you and the love never goes away.
- Gavin Degraw, “I’m in Love with a Girl.” In Gavin Degraw’s 2008 love song, he professes his love for a girl and explains the reasons why.
- Secondhand Serenade, “Fall For You.” In this 2008 cute love song, Secondhand Serenade sings about fighting with the one you love, but love being so strong that it heals enough to fall in love over again.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.