Instead of reading yet, another list of 10 sappy love songs, wouldn’t you want a unique list of 10 cute love songs? The deep and emotional songs about true love are a dime a dozen, but it’s rare to come across cute love songs that both you and your honey can giggle and cuddle to.
- As soon as the banjo plucking begins in “Love Story” by Taylor Swift, it’s easy to notice that it’s no ordinary love song. It’s definitely one of the cuter love songs out there, and Taylor Swift’s soft and sweet voice is sure to assure this.
- It’s not every day that we hear of men singing the cute love songs, but this time, it’s Gym Class Heroes performing “Cupid’s Chokehold.” The song nicely covers falling in love and all of the little things that make your heart flutter while in love.
- “Bubbly” by Colbie Caillat definitely belongs on any list of love songs. If you enjoy the butterflies and excitement that come with falling in love, then this song is definitely for you. The name of the song is even cute!
- If you liked “Bubbly” by Colbie Caillat, then you’re almost positive to love “Lovebug” by the Jonas Brothers. This is definitely one of their more soft tracks, but love is definitely in the air once this song begins to play.
- “I’m Your’s” by Jason Mraz illustrates a thick case of falling in love, and it’s definitely packed with a lot of cuteness. In the song, Mraz tells us that he simply cannot wait any longer to belong to an unknown lucky lady, and you can’t help but simply listen.
- “Such Great Heights” by the Postal Service never gained much popularity, but it’s certainly got a place on this list of love songs. The electronic beats and soft singing is enough to make you want to listen over and over while dreaming of your love.
- Even though “I Want to Hold Your Hand” by the Beatles shows its age, it’s got a cute vibe that can’t be ignored. Next time you and your significant other go on a date, play this tune on the way.
- Coldplay’s “Yellow” was once one of the most respected love songs on the charts. It has a lot to do with its unique lyrics, Chris Martin’s voice, and hypnotizing guitar riffs.
- Even though Sixpence None the Richer is popular for nothing other than their hit song “Kiss Me,” it’s certainly still one of the cutest love songs. It’s hard not to sway and dance to this adorable number about kissing and love.
- Last but certainly not least, “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat is a sweet duet about sweet love. The two singing together is possibly what makes the song so loveable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.