Looking for 10 cute slow songs? Slow songs are meant to create a world of euphoria for their listeners. They enhance the quality of listening with patience due to their lack of jazziness or noisiness. Cute slow songs are meant to calm the soul when in turmoil. Some particularly cute slow songs are listed here.
- "You" by Switchfoot. This is a remarkably cute slow song, as its lyrics are meant to create a world of imagination for the listener. Its lyrics are beautifully dealt with in the musical composition of the song.
- "Somebody's Me" by Enrique Iglesias. This offering from Enrique Iglesias is another cute slow song that is very romantic and pleasing to the ears.
- "Little Girl" by Enrique Iglesias. "Little Girl" is a cute and slow song, which happens to be slightly nostalgic as he describes the traits of the girl. Clearly a good slow song to listen to.
- "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. "Iris" is a very beautiful, slow composition put into rhythm by the musicians. The beauty of the music comes with the concept of the lyrics sung.
- "White Flag" by Dido. Dido's "White Flag" is a very cute slow song that opens with very charming music full of a grand fairy tale elements. The song has meaningful lyrics that pull up even more interest due to the pretty voice of the singer.
- "Baby" by Justin Bieber. A contemporary version of a cute slow songs is Bieber's “Baby,” which narrates the title of the song itself as the lover addresses his beloved.
- "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. Another contemporary classic, this time by Taylor Swift, this song has earned its fame as its lyrics happen to be relatable to the stories of young teenage lovers. It’s indeed a very cute slow song to listen to.
- "When You Believe" by Mariah Carey and Whitney Huston. This cute slow song features the talents of two wonderful singers, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. It's a cute song that teaches you the morality of patience.
- "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada. The slow version of this song is very cute and can be listened to while driving. It gives a spiritual vitality, which is necessary to start a new day.
- "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. Kelly Clarkson gives us another cute slow song, one of its kinds with a rhythmic piano beat that soothes the mind of worries. A must-hear indeed!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."