If you are looking for a romantic play list or a music mix for a CD, here are ten cute songs for a girlfriend. You'll find that some of these just may express the fun, cute feelings that you want to reveal to your girlfriend.
- "I'm Your Man" by Leonard Cohen is a hypnotic, fun and tongue-in-cheek romantic song about what a man is willing to do to be the man in the life of the woman he loves.
- "Summer Nights" by Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta from the "Grease" soundtrack is one of the cutest love songs ever. Although it now may seem a bit stereotypical, the lyrics and the singing by John and Olivia is unbeatable. The two perspectives of the love affair from the lovers as told to their friends will have you singing along to both parts.
- "Love Story" by Taylor Swift is cute and fun, taking any girlfriend back to her high school days and how the innocent love feels like.
- "Return To Pooh Corner" by Kenny Loggins is a cute song from Kenny Loggins from the album of the same name. It's especially great for a girlfriend who likes Disney and Pooh. It's ideal for taking a walk down memory lane and getting in touch with one's inner child.
- "Grow Old with You" by Adam Sandler is the definition of a cute song for your girlfriend. It's a love song with touching lyrics, but they're not harsh or seemingly deep lyrics .They're heartfelt and sung in a heartfelt manner. It's sure to bring a smile to the face of the one you love.
- "Precious Love" by Olivia Newton-John is another great love song that goes perfectly on a mix for cute, fun and inspiring love songs for the girl you love.
- "When I'm 64" by the Beatles is a classic, euphoric love song. So it's not the song for a casual girlfriend.
- "Idiot Boyfriend" by Jimmy Fallon will have you howling with laughter and thinking of romance at the same time.
- "Father Figure" by George Michael is a track from the '80s. It's a cute song about a deep love.
- "Tire Swing" by Kimya Dawson features carefree lyrics that have a lot to say between the lines. The love song seems simplistic and cute, but there's a lot going on there as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…