10 Cutest Celebrity Couples
Sure, there are super hot couples like Brangelina, but the 10 cutest celebrity couples on this list are pairs that appear more relatable to everyday people, don’t go by one long combined name and make fans hope that they will stick together for the long haul. The couples below always complement each other, whether they are walking the red carpet or caught at their local grocery store.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Two of the hottest names in the music industry have been married since 2007 and still sizzle whenever they walk into a room together. What makes them such a cute celebrity couple, though, is that despite their fame, they always appear down-to-earth and modest. You won’t see them doing outrageous stunts for attention, and Beyonce is notoriously close-mouthed about their intimate moments.
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds These recent newlyweds also remain very quiet about their romance, but it is clear that they have a great connection. They both can hold their own career-wise, as two of the biggest young stars in Hollywood and also one of the cutest celebrity couples. They both also recently donned super hero attire: Scarlett as the Black Widow in "Iron Man 2" and Ryan as the Green Lantern in the movie of the same name.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard These two romantic partners are both comedy stars, and it’s clear that humor is an important factor in their relationship. They’re often spotted goofing around and having a good time. They’re also easy on the eyes, which makes them one of the cutest celebrity couples.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel The pair has chosen different career paths; Justin is a singer and upcoming actor while Jessica has been acting since her tween years. They look great together, however, and always keep the spark between them by sharing a number of activities together, from hiking and running to sports and vacations. Their carefree, healthy lifestyles puts them on the cutest celebrities couples list.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner The two movie stars have been around the block both career-wise and romantically. Ben used to date another Jennifer, Jennifer Lopez, but that relationship was very ill-fitted, especially compared to his marriage now with Jen Garner. The two are the happy parents of two daughters and live a down-to-earth, but romantic, lifestyle, looking cute whenever they’re together.
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt This couple was recently married in a quiet ceremony. The two complement each other despite their contrasting acting choices: John plays the quirky, lovable character Jim from the TV show "The Office," while Emily usually chooses more serious roles and is known for her role as the snarky British fashionista in "The Devil Wears Prada." The two look anything but uptight when together and are one of the cutest celebrity couples.
- Zac Ephron and Vanessa Hudgens These two "High School Musical" actors might be young, but they’ve been together since they really were in high school. The pair always dresses to impress on the red carpet, but still manages to look friendly and fun, which earns them a spot on the cutest celebrity couples list. They’re often spotted around LA on typical twenty-something outings like working out, grabbing food and enjoying outdoor concerts.
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith This married power couple is really in it for the long haul; they’ve been together since Will’s "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" days (they met on set) and since then, they’ve had two children together. The couple is always supporting each other’s acting endeavors, and they’re one of the cutest celebrity couples seen on the red carpet.
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr These two lovers recently wed secretly. Orlando and Miranda are known for being two of the hottest celebs around, since Orlando starred in blockbusters like "Pirates of the Caribbean" and Miranda become a Victoria’s Secret Angel, but they also have such a laid back lifestyle when they’re not working that they are one of the cutest celebrity couples.
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale These musicians have been married since 2002 and have two sons. They both have a hip, eccentric vibe that makes them one of the coolest and cutest celebrity couples.