The 10 cutest short Hollywood actresses represent the best of TV and movies. While it is hard to tell how tall the actresses are thanks to the magic of filmmaking, many are diminutive, and very sexy. Here are ten of the cutest short Hollywood actresses under 5' 3".
- Ellen Page – Ellen Page made her name known as a pregnant high school student in “Juno,” although she appeared as Kitty Pryde in the blockbuster movie “X-Men: The Last Stand” the year before. Page also appeared in 2010s hit film “Inception,” the second blockbuster appearance for one of the cutest short Hollywood actresses.
- Mila Kunis – Mila Kunis got her start as one of the cutest short Hollywood actresses on the television series “That 70s Show.” The actress has begun a successful Hollywood career with appearances in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and “Book of Eli.”
- Christiana Ricci – Christina Ricci hit it big as an eleven-year-old Wednesday Addams in the television adaptation of “The Addams Family.” She has since grown into one of the cutest short Hollywood actresses in movies like “Speed Racer” and “Cursed.”
- Salma Hayek – Salma Hayek is one of the sexiest women acting in Hollywood. She has appeared in movies like “Desperado” and “From Dusk Till Dawn” where she shows all of her beauty. Hayek has built an impressive list of credits and is always worth seeking out when she appears in a new movie.
- Natalie Portman – Natalie Portman started as a child actor in the hit-man movie “The Professional.” She broke out huge when she played the role of Padme, the mother of Luke Skywalker in the “Star Wars” prequels. She remains one of the cutest short Hollywood actresses working today.
- Isla Fisher – One of the cutest short Hollywood actresses working is Isla Fisher. Fisher got her breakthrough role in the Vince Vaughn comedy “Wedding Crashers.” She married Sasha Baron Cohen in 2010 and is currently building an admirable body of work.
- Lacey Chabert – Lacey Chabert got her start on the television series “Party of Five.” She started her break into movies with “Mean Girls” in 2004 and has since built a minor body of work as one of the cutest short Hollywood actresses.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt – Jennifer Love Hewitt also got her start in “Party of Five” and became a star when she grew up in the television thriller “Ghost Whisperer.” In between, Hewitt remains of the sexiest of the cutest short Hollywood actresses with appearances in movies like “I Know What You Did Last Summer” and “The Tuxedo.”
- Elisha Cuthbert – Elisha Cuthbert made her name on the television series “24” as Jack Bauer’s daughter. The actress then made a move to Hollywood with roles in “Old School,” “The Girl Next Door” and “House of Wax.”
- Anna Kendrick – Anna Kendrick received an Academy Award nomination for her role in the 2009 movie “Up in the Air.” She has gained a more wide following for her role as Jessica in the vampire franchise “Twilight” and was seen in the 2010 movie “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.