Here are 10 date ideas in Orange County, California. Orange County offers the best of the best when it comes to excellent and extraordinary date ideas and possibilities. These ten date ideas will be sure to impress your girl.
1. A Romantic Dinner While it is cliche, there is a reason why this date idea has lasted: it works. Your romantic dinner will be even better with what Orange County has to offer. Take her out to a restaurant by the shore to really impress her. Also, the romantic aspect of the beach will only help with the ambiance of the night. Chimayo at the Beach is a good one, located at 315 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
2. The Orange County Performing Arts Center The gorgeous modern architecture of the Orange County Performing Arts Center won't be the only thing to delight your date. The variety of singers, musicians, and musicals that perform there are always fabulous and will be sure to impress. The Center is located at 600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
3. South Coast Plaza This premier shopping and dining experience is something quite special to the Orange County area. Whether you simply window shop or you really splurge on your date, it will be a hit regardless. Find the Plaza at 3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
4. Disneyland While this kid's paradise may not seem like the most romantic date idea, it is certainly the most fun. And if you do want to add a romantic feel, try visiting New Orleans Square at night for dinner at the Blue Bayou. In addition, Downtown Disney offers many delicious and more "adult" restaurants as well as the House of Blues, if you feel like catching a show. The park is located at 1111 South Harbor Boulevardm, Anaheim, CA 92805.
5. Anaheim Angels Game Go to an Angels game to let your competitive edges show! This casual date is perfect for some fun and some heckling. The Angel Stadium of Anaheim is at 2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806.
6. Catalina Island Take a day trip out to Catalina Island or make it a romantic weekend getaway! While the beaches in Orange County are nice, nothing beats getting away from it all at this quaint island. Visit the Catalina Express website for more information on how to get there!
7. Spa Date Treat you and your loved one to a relaxing spa visit. You will both be in better moods, as well as look and feel your best! Complexions Day Spa is a good choice. They are located at 12201 Seal Beach Boulevard, Seal Beach, CA 90740.
8. Nature Date Go to one of the many parks and nature preserves that litter the area in and around Orange County. To make it romantic, pack a picnic and find a shady spot underneath a tree. Bring a cordless music player to really set the mood. A possible option is Laguna Coast Wilderness park, at 18751 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
9. Karaoke Bar Nothing gets someone out of their comfort zone more than having to sing in front of people. Consequently, this is a great way to get to know a person, as well as have some fun! There are many karaoke bars in the Orange County area that would be perfect for this. Martini Blues has been voted a great spot for karaoke. Find it at 5874 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649.
10. Beach Date Orange County is known for two things:The Real Housewives of Orange County and its beaches. Nothing beats a classic day at the beach. And watching the sun set over the water? Perfection. The Main Beach at Laguna Beach is a popular choice. It is located at Laguna Canyon Road and the Pacific Coast Highway.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …