10 Dating Tips For Boys
You need some dating advice, so check out these 10 dating tips for boys. You may have thought that you knew how to please girls, but then when you put it to the test, you probably discovered that girls are more complicated than what you imagined. Learn how to sharpen your dating skills with the tips below.
- Choose a place that she likes. Not all girls like going to bars, and there are some who may hate going to the movie theatre. Choose your date place according to her interest. You will be more likely to get a second date if you take her to a place that she feels comfortable.
- Pick her up on time. Like anyone else would, women hate waiting for their dates. If you think you will be late, advise her in advance. While this dating tip appears to be common sense, many boys disregard it even still.
- Make the money arrangements clear. If you plan to make it your treat or if you plan to go dutch, let her know before hand. There is nothing more uncomfortable than when you arrive at your last bite on a date at a restaurant and have to decide who is paying for the food.
- Engage in effective communication. Make eye contact, don't interrupt her, and ask open ended questions. You want your girl to know that you can keep a conversation going and that you are engaged in what she is saying.
- Avoid mentioning controversial subjects on the first date. This includes topics such as religion, beliefs, values, political affiliation or anything that may stir up mixed feelings. When you are dating, you are testing the waters, and for the most part, the relationship functions on a superficial level. Once you feel comfortable with your date, then you talk about these things.
- Never talk about your ex-girlfriends unless she asks. You don't want your date to think that you are hung over your ex, so just avoid mentioning your past history in total. However, she may ask you about your past relationships to size you up to determine whether or not you are a male whore. In this situation, you want to make yourself appear as innocent as possible--girls lose guys once they discover their defects.
- Be a gentleman. Whether you do or don't consider yourself as a gentleman, practice being one. Practice opening up the doors for her and avoid behaviors that may make you appear as if you don't have manners such as forting and belching. The key ingredient to a positive dating experience is a positive impression.
- Be careful with sexual inviting behaviors. Sexual inviting behaviors include sex talk, touching her or anything that is sexual stimulating. The reason why you want to exercise caution in this arena while dating is because all girls have an imaginary set of sex rules they carry with them. Unless you know what the sex rules are for your girl, you have to be careful not to cross any of her boundaries.
- Unless she is okay with it, avoid dating her friends. There is nothing more challenging than the triangle of love, so stick to one girl at a time.
- Spice it up. So, you asked her on a second date and she said yes. Do something different on the second round. If you went to the movie theatre on the first date, don't go to another movie theatre and see a different movie on the following date. Get out and do something new and adventurous to keep both of you all interested in each other.