10 Dating Tips For Men
There are those men out there that may have been out of the dating game for a while, and some that might have not had any game with the ladies to begin with. Whatever your reason may be, here are ten dating tips for men to help you out.
- Always attempt to pick up the tab. No one likes a cheapskate. If you are looking for that special girl to spend the rest of your life with, you need to consider your dates as an investment in your future happiness. This is truly one of the most important out of the ten dating tips for men.
- Bring a single rose on your first date. First impressions are everything. It might seem corny or old fashioned to do so, but it worked back then and it still works today. The sign of an old-fashioned gentlemen is hard to come by these days and once she sees that, then you are good to go.
- Be yourself. Always be yourself on dates. It does neither party any good to put up your best facade in order to get her to like you for the first three months, when you have to spend the next six months after that trying to get them to know the real you. Save the time and acting and put your best self forward, your real self. This is one of the most practical of the top ten dating tips for men.
- Don’t spend the whole date talking about yourself. Try and keep two-way conversations going throughout the date. Don’t bore her with useless information about yourself. Consider yourself a book description. If you give too much away in the description on the back of the book, then nobody is going to want to buy it and keep reading to find out more. Try and keep a mysterious side about you, but not too much that she thinks you are hiding something or that you are afraid to open up with her. This pointer from the top ten dating tips for men will help you earn second and third dates.
- Be original. Try to step outside the norm when it comes to planning your dates. Try to plan activities for your dates that will leave a lasting impression that will have her putting your number on speed dial. Don’t always do the same old dinner and a movie date. Wow her!
- Prepare. Depending on what time of the year, or where it is you live in the world, try and prepare for the unexpected when out on a date. It may rain, so place an umbrella in the trunk of your car so that the two of you can hold each other close while walking to your destination under the umbrella.
- Dress for success. Always dress for the activity of course, but always try and look your best on every date. Make your date feel like she is lucky to be seen with you in public. This seventh pointer out of the ten dating tips for men is sure to get you noticed.
- Bring the confidence. Women naturally are attracted to the confident male in the pack, so be that guy. There is a major difference in being cocky and being confident.
Don’t forget to introduce your date. If you run into people you know while out on a date, or if you planned a group date outing with your friends, make sure that you always introduce your date right away. She needs to feel like you are proud to have her on your arm and that you aren’t ashamed of her in any way.
- Keep the sex talk to a minimum. Every couple is different, but the majority of women do not want to spend their date discussing your favorite sexual position. With that being said, please try and show some respect and keep your tongue tame unless she brings it up. This advise from the top ten dating tips for men will save you a lot of headache.
Posted on: Mar. 31, 2010