London is known for its great sense of fashion, unique English culture, and endless attractions—it is also a great city for romance; if you have plans to go on a date here, you should consider the 10 Day Date Ideas for London. The experience will not be forgotten by you or your loved one.
- The National Gallery. This free museum offers a large collection of paintings and has frequent special exhibits. For a cultured and romantic experience, this date allows a great environment for conversation as you get to know one another.
- Bushy Park. This royal park has free-roaming deer with chestnut and lime trees bordering the one-mile Chestnut Avenue. The park also has a wonderful river to enjoy on your day date.
- Green Park. This 47-acre park offers a tranquil experience with its plentiful trees and grassy areas to enjoy the day.
- Sir John Soane's Museum. This free museum has a unique display of architect Sir John Soane's antiquities he collected in his lifetime. Your day date will not be dull while you experience the rarities of this cultural attraction.
- Kenwood House. The beauty alone is enough to attract a couple on a date. However, in addition to a beautiful exterior, the interior has a significant library collection and display of paintings.
- Shakespeare's Globe. This theatre has exceptional performances of Shakespeare's many plays.
- London Aquarium. There is nothing like a fear of sharks to spark romance and trust in one another. This aquarium offers a large array of sea life to experience with your love.
- Pollock's Toy Museum. An unforgettable London attraction—this museum displays unique and historical toys with an extensive story behind each one.
- The Monument. A 202-foot-tall Doric column where visitors can climb its 311 steps.
- The London Wetlands Centre. For an experience to see animals without cages, this site attracts numerous birds and other wildlife for visitors to enjoy. There is also a cafe to enjoy during your day date.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.