10 Day Date Ideas: London
London is known for its great sense of fashion, unique English culture, and endless attractions—it is also a great city for romance; if you have plans to go on a date here, you should consider the 10 Day Date Ideas for London. The experience will not be forgotten by you or your loved one.
- The National Gallery. This free museum offers a large collection of paintings and has frequent special exhibits. For a cultured and romantic experience, this date allows a great environment for conversation as you get to know one another.
- Bushy Park. This royal park has free-roaming deer with chestnut and lime trees bordering the one-mile Chestnut Avenue. The park also has a wonderful river to enjoy on your day date.
- Green Park. This 47-acre park offers a tranquil experience with its plentiful trees and grassy areas to enjoy the day.
- Sir John Soane's Museum. This free museum has a unique display of architect Sir John Soane's antiquities he collected in his lifetime. Your day date will not be dull while you experience the rarities of this cultural attraction.
- Kenwood House. The beauty alone is enough to attract a couple on a date. However, in addition to a beautiful exterior, the interior has a significant library collection and display of paintings.
- Shakespeare's Globe. This theatre has exceptional performances of Shakespeare's many plays.
- London Aquarium. There is nothing like a fear of sharks to spark romance and trust in one another. This aquarium offers a large array of sea life to experience with your love.
- Pollock's Toy Museum. An unforgettable London attraction—this museum displays unique and historical toys with an extensive story behind each one.
- The Monument. A 202-foot-tall Doric column where visitors can climb its 311 steps.
- The London Wetlands Centre. For an experience to see animals without cages, this site attracts numerous birds and other wildlife for visitors to enjoy. There is also a cafe to enjoy during your day date.