10 Day Date Ideas In Los Angeles
If you live in LA and want to show your girl a great time, these 10 day date ideas in Los Angeles will make you truly appreciate the city and will bring you closer to that special someone. So instead of just inviting her over to your place, take advantage of all that the city has to offer and go on a day adventure. Your date will show her appreciation to you later in the evening.
- Roller skate at Venice Beach: Venice Beach gives off a great beach vibe and contains plenty of eccentric personalities. Put on some roller skates and a bathing suit for a fun adventure around the ocean with your date. You’ll see artists, dancers, and bodybuilders at the classic Muscle Beach, plus get in a little exercise on this great Los Angeles day date.
- Enjoy some LA museums: Los Angeles contains plenty of great museums, especially if you’re interested in art. Take your girl to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art, or Hammer Museum. There are always new exhibits on display, and many of the museums have lunchtime talks with the artists.
- Go on a Beverly Hills drive: The houses off Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills provide a great, scenic tour and the perfect weekend car ride. Cruise around with your date and guess which homes belong to which stars and celebrities. You can finish off the day date by driving down to the ocean and watching the sunset.
- Enjoy a little Shakespeare: Los Angeles may be known for its movies, but plays can be fun, too. Many Los Angeles parks host Shakespeare nights during the summer and put on full-scale productions. Plus, a lot of them are free, which makes this the perfect day date idea.
- Third Street Promenade: This posh outdoor area in Santa Monica contains a number of stores and daily street performances. It also boasts many great restaurants, so it’s the perfect place to go for a bite to eat and a nice stroll outside. It’s also a close walk to the beach.
- Hike at Griffith Park: Griffith Park contains endless numbers of trails and hills for you and your date to explore, and it makes the perfect day date for two adventurers. You can check out the Griffith Observatory while hiking or climb your way up to the Hollywood sign and get an up close view of the iconic Los Angeles landmark.
- Check out the La Brea Tar Pits: If your date is a dinosaur or history lover, take her to the La Brea Tar Pits for a fun adventure. See how Saber Toothed Tigers and Woolly Mammoths once grew mired into the pit for a memorable Los Angeles day date.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Treat your date like a star and take her out to Hollywood Boulevard to check out the Walk of Fame, along with the Kodak Theatre (where the Oscar’s are held) and the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Finish this Los Angeles day date off by eating at one of the many restaurants at the Hollywood and Highland Center.
- Catch a ball game: If you want a great day date idea in Los Angeles, take your date out to a Dodger’s day game. Grab some beer or margaritas, buy a bag of peanuts, and cheer your team on.
- Hit a farmer’s market: Los Angeles has plenty of wonderful farmer’s markets located all over the city. They usually run once a week and contain produce, fruit, flowers, street food and even artwork and jewelry. Plan a day date with your girl and go to a farmer’s market near your home. Stock up on fresh ingredients, so that you can cook up a tasty meal together later for dinner.