10 Day Date Ideas
Want to learn about 10 day date ideas for an afternoon of fun. You want to leave a lasting impression in her mind and a smile on her face after the date, so anything just won't do. There is just as much to do in the day as there is to do at night; some things are better done at night and some things are better done during the day. You want to take your date somewhere fun, exciting and interesting, and you don’t have to break the bank to do so. If she is bored on the date you planned, you might not get a second date. Just remember to find out the types of things she likes to do before making plans.
- Miniature golf. Regular golf is not for everyone, but goofy golf is a lot of fun. Who wouldn’t enjoy a little stroll through a cute, colorful miniature golf course? She would get a kick out of taking a swing at a golf ball while trying to hit it through an obstacle.
Skating/ice skating. Skating is not just for kids. Adults can have a fun day skating, too. It also will give you a chance for some physical contact when you are arm and arm skating around the ring.
- Zoo/aquarium. Going to a zoo or aquarium is definitely a good idea to do during the day. She will surely get a few laughs watching adorable animals and the antics they pull. She will also be mesmerized by the beauty of the sea creatures.
Planetarium. Going to the planetarium would be a very relaxed and intriguing day for your date. The scene you will experience seems so real it’s like you are actually there.
- See what plays (theater) are in town. Keep an eye out for plays that have come to town. You may luck up and find an awesome play to take a date on for the day.
Get a few swings in at batting cage. What a great way to release some stress by knocking a few balls at the local batting cage. You may be wondering what is she thinking when she swing that bat like a professional slugger.
- Bowling. Even if you have never bowled in your life, you and your date would have fun at an entertaining day of bowling. There is no doubt you would enjoy checking out her form.
Museum. Museums are filled with very interesting facts, statues and artifacts. Who doesn’t like learning new things about the history and mysteries of the world? Museums are set up in such a captivating way that she’s bound to be pleased.
- Exotic cuisine. Take her out to lunch she has never been. Not just any old restaurant but one that serves exotic food. It may be amusing for you and your date to figure out what you are eating. You will also have a chance to sample off her plate; maybe get her to feed you.
Picnic in a garden. There are beautiful gardens everywhere; find one and set up a picnic there. Your date will be impressed by your creativity. What woman wouldn’t want to be surrounded by beauty while on a date?