Finding a way to talk to new women can be tough, but having these 10 dirty jokes to use as icebreakers can help. The trick is to pick a joke that is mildly naughty, but not offensively dirty. You want a giggle, not a slap. Try out these dirty jokes to break the ice next time you meet a cute woman:
- Lucky you, I'm Irish! Wanna taste my lucky charms? This dirty joke is great to break the ice at St. Patrick's Day parties, or any big drinking day in an Irish bar. (We think those are the ones that end in "y".)
- What's the difference between kinky and demented? Kinky is using a feather… demented is using the whole chicken! It's an old dirty joke, but a good one to use as an icebreaker.
- I love that dress… it'd look even better in a ball next to my bed. The misdirection here is sure to get a giggle from her.
- What's the difference between snowmen and snowomen? Snowballs. Mildly naughty and appropriate for winter, this dirty joke makes a great icebreaker.
- Why do squirrels swim on their backs? To keep their nuts dry. With both cute fuzzy animals and genitalia, how can this dirty joke go wrong?
- What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? A lickalotofpus. This cute and naughty joke is a winner.
- What is the square root of 69? Eight-something. This dirty joke is not only cute, but mathematically accurate for breaking the ice with those cute geek girls.
- Why don't bunnies make noise when they are going at it? They have cotton balls.
- What do you call a 90-year old man who still masturbates every day? Miracle whip. It's a funny dirty joke, and as an icebreaker, opens up a conversation about amusing or amazing older folks you know.
- How do you define trust? Two cannibals in a 69. This dirty joke is a nice, non-threatening way to get the idea of sex out on the table.
Thanks Rusty for the JokesA man and his wife were driving home one cold night when the wifeasks her husband to stop the ...
"Sixty is the worst age to be," said the 60-year-old man. "You always feel like you have to pee and most of the time you ...
A lonely woman, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married. She put an ad in the local paper that read:HUSBAND WAN ...