Using one of the 10 dirty pick up lines for firls and you will either get a date for the night or a drink in your face. Ladies with a sense of humor will love these. Ladies who are ultra sensitive, maybe not so much. Either way, this list is sure to give you a couple laughs.
- “Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!” This line sure to crack up any girl who grew up loving the Flintstones or have heard the very popular rap song that spites out the same lyric.
- “Hey baby, I got the F, the C and the K. All I need now it U!” This line gets straight to the chase. It takes a bold personality to pull this off.
- “There must be a keg in your pants, cuz I want to tap that a**.” This line works especially well at a college party or a concert. You want a more relaxed, not to classy engagement for this line to be received well.
- “Lets play titanic you’ll be the ocean and ill go down on you.” Titanic is a classic love movie. Use this cheesy line, and you just might get her to oblige and return the favor.
- “I'm having a party at your ankles…should I invite your pants down?” Getting down to skin is tamer. This is a perfect line for a guy who wants to be dirty but doesn’t have the guts to straight up reference sex.
- “True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.” Is she a country girl? This line is sure to put a smile on her face, and yours as well.
- “Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a taste?” This line is tricky. Some woman love receiving and some woman despise it. They might not be turned on by the idea, so this line is better for a woman who seems ready to get down.
- “If your right leg was Thanksgiving, and your left leg was Christmas, could I meet you between the holidays?” The perfect line at any sort of holiday function, or any bar in December. Just make sure she isn’t Jewish before you say this!
- “Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell out of me.” You know what you want. Don’t be shy. Tell her. Every woman loves a man in a uniform, and thinking of this could be the thing to get her going.
- “If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!” A little vulgar. Again, this line is best reserved for a woman with a very good sense of humor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.