10 Dirty Pick Up Lines
If you feel daring, why not try one of these 10 dirty pickup lines? You might not get the desired reaction from the woman you try these pickup lines on, but then again, you never know what a woman will respond to. All women are different and those with a dirty sense of humor might even find one of these dirty pickup lines funny. So grab some courage (and probably a strong drink) and get ready to work your dirty game.
- “Do you live on a chicken farm? 'cause you sure know how to raise cock!” Now you might get slapped for this one, but then again, she might also laugh. At least you are showing you are bold. After all, women always say they like confidence in a man.
- “Nice shoes. Wanna screw?”It’s always best to be direct. While this dirty pickup line is probably too direct, at least you paid her a compliment first.
- “Hey, baby. I got the 'F,' the 'C' and the 'K.' All I need now is 'U'!” Okay so it’s one of the more corny dirty pickup lines, but maybe you’ll get a smile.
- “Are you a hooker? 'cause I’m hooked on you.” The woman you try this dirty pickup line on might get a little offended. Buying her a drink before trying this line might help.
- “Hi, do you believe in a one night stand?” Her answer might be, “Yes, but not with a loser like you.” But if the answer is just, "Yes," this dirty pickup line might just be worth the try.
- “Screw me if I’m wrong, but I think you want to kiss me.” Hopefully the woman you try this dirty pickup line on will see it as witty.
- “I wish I were Winnie the Pooh so I could stick my nose in your honey jar.” This pickup line is bold, cute and funny. However, it still might get you smacked in the face.
- “Something tells me you’re sweet. Can I have a taste?” This dirty pickup line could also be seen as flirty. If things go sour you can always act terribly shocked by how her dirty mind twisted your simple request for a kiss. It might work.
- “Apples are sweet and lemons are sour, so open your legs and give me an hour.” Women say they like poetic men right?
- “Hey, did I mention that I go down like the Titanic?” This pickup line is more of a dirty joke, so it might actually work if you approach a woman with a filthy sense of humor.