10 Dirty Sex Tips
If you're bored of the missionary position, you need the following 10 dirty sex tips. Dirty sex is some of the best sex you can have because it pushes the boundaries of what you're used to and introduces you to something different. Of course, the sex isn't going to be as good if you're going to be nervous, so these ten dirty sex tips are meant to put your mind at ease and assure that everyone has as much fun as possible.
- Communicate. Out of all the dirty sex tips, this is the biggest one that requires to be followed. If you're not on the same page as your partner, things are guaranteed to fall apart. Be sure each party knows exactly what he/she wants out of what you're doing and you're both perfectly okay with how things are going to proceed.
- Take the sex outside of the bedroom. One of the easiest ways to introduce yourself to dirty sex is to try having sex in other locations in your house. The living room, kitchen and garage are all great places for you and your partner to get down and feel a little more adventurous. Those of you who are truly daring can even taker it outside to the public—just be sure not to get caught!
- Stay safe. Despite the fact that you're getting yourself involved in dirty sex, there's no reason you should be having unprotected sex, especially if you're experimenting with multiple partners. You really should keep yourself covered. The best way to ruin a night is contracting an STD.
- Give all the power to one person. Let her tie you up and blindfold you one night. Allowing her to take complete control is one of the easiest ways to segue into dirty sex. Also, you can always try the reverse the very next week.
- Emphasize the newness of the situation. One of the easiest ways to start having dirty sex with your lady is to let her know that it's new for her, too. If you're both inexperienced, she'll be more likely to be comfortable with it since she's not the only newbie in the room. Take her hand and reassure her that you're taking the journey together.
- Establish a safe word. For the couples trying out some bondage, be sure to designate a word for the two of you to use if one person starts to feel uncomfortable. Even if you're not going to be whipping each other with belts, a safe word is a great way to have a certified out of a complicated situation.
- Film it. One of the most intimate ways to start having dirty sex is to incorporate the ultimate third party—a camera. This allows both of you to re-live your voyeuristic fantasies anytime you want and be able to act it up a little. Just do yourself a favor and don't post it on the internet.
- Role-play. Role-playing isn't just for people who have a thing for dwarves and ogres—taking on a new persona in the bedroom is an amazing way to indulge in some great fantasies. For beginners, try out the naughty cop or school girl routine and just take things naturally.
- Have her do a striptease. Temptation is pretty much the ultimate aphrodisiac. One of the best ways to ease her into dirty sex is to ask her for striptease before getting down. A little music and some sexy lingerie can go a long way, believe us.
- Multiple partners. One of the ultimate dirty sex acts, threesomes, foursomes or full-on orgies are amazing for those looking for something different. Of course, be sure to make sure you and your partner lay ground rules before indulging and always, always use protection. Also, getting tested before and afterwards doesn't hurt either.