10 Down Low Dating Tips
These 10 down low dating tips are good things to remember when you're trying to cut to the chase with a chick and quickly figure out if she's worth at least a few more dinners. A lot of this depends on what you specifically want from the woman you've taken out. Is this just a fun few months or someone you might take home to meet your family one day? Either way, it's good to cut to the chase, because the sooner you both let the other one know exactly what you want and who you are, the less time will be wasted in dating.
- Don't buy her dinner. At least not on the first date. You're going out because you enjoy each other's company right? Or do you want her to expect you're always going to provide for her when dating? It's the first date. Slow down with the chivalry.
- That said, if you sleep together on the first date, it's not a bad thing. Not always. A good percentage of the time, you should know that means this is just for fun. Which is really fun, most of the time. However, sometimes it also turns into something amazing. The point is, don't let it restrict you from sleeping together because you're worried about what it may or may not mean.
- Drinks for sex, dinner for relationship. If you ask a woman out to drinks, you want to talk to her and get her a little tipsy while you do so, leading to a much greater chance of a late night shower together while dating. If you take her out to dinner, you want to talk to her for a longer period of time and really get to know her in a somewhat formal, dating setting. Formal equals future possibilities.
- Call for dates, text intermittently between. Don't text a woman offering a date, unless you've been dating and sleeping together for a while. It's a nice way to say hello or something cute but not an appropriate way to court a woman, as it's arguably one of the less personal ways to communicate while dating.
- Oral sex is often as much fun as sex, with less risk and meaning. This has nothing to do with promise rings, it's just sometimes as emotional as you may want your relationship with her to ever get.
- If you're not sure, meet her on the first date, but don't pick her up. Not only will you both be able to easily part ways, it may be the perfect way in with some women, as they won't feel any forced pressure. Freedom is an excellent aphrodisiac.
- Groom yourself man. Everywhere. You know what that means. Women notice all of that stuff. It doesn't mean go nuts, but lingering hairs, stains on clothes and general shlubbiness equals not attractive in most cases. Unless you're rich. Or really funny. Or both.
- All expenses paid date. While you don't want to pay all the time, one of the first few dates should be an all expenses paid and planned date with two or three different stops. Dinner, a movie and then dancing. Amusement park, picnic, party. You drive and cover everything. You get the picture.
- Be honest about the future. A little way into it, if you're getting along, just lay down where you see yourself in the next six months to a year. It has nothing to do with her necessarily but it has everything to do with you. She'll figure out if you want her in your life or not. And if she doesn't see herself in it, at least she'll know.
- Date a lot. You only live once and there are perfect people out there for you, somewhere. Notice the plural.