10 Drunk Driving Songs
Looking for 10 drunk driving songs? Look no further. Though there are many songs about drunk driving, these few songs stand just a little bit above the rest.
- “Invincible” by Jesse McCartney. A song about how one becomes a little too full of oneself after a few drinks.
- “Untitled” by Simple Plan. A funny song about what might happen while driving drunk.
- “Don’t Drive Drunk” by Stevie Wonder. One of Stevie Wonder’s classic social songs about, get this, not drinking drunk.
- “Never Drink and Drive” by Pete St. John. A basic song speaking out against drinking and driving.
- “Teenager in a Box” by Government Issue. A very political song about drinking consuming people young.
- “Seventy Times 7” by Brand New. A song about someone being ashamed of drinking and driving.
- “Drinking and Driving” by Johnny Paycheck. Another basic song about drinking and driving and the potential effects.
- “Drive Better Drunk” by Afroman. A satirical song about drinking and driving.
- “Trashed” by Black Sabbath. A song that openly speaks against drinking and driving without hindrance of coyness.
- “One for my Baby, One for the Road” by Frank Sinatra. A slow-paced song about leaving a bar and driving drunk.
There are many reasons that someone might want to know the best songs about drunk driving, but these are certainly some of the most influential songs on that topic. There are many other songs that deal with this, but these are some of the most well known and some of the most popular and recognizable.