Celebrities say some pretty dumb things, but these are the best 10 dumb celebrity quotes. These will have you shaking your head saying what could they have possibly be thinking of when they said these?
- Brooke Shields On Smoking- Brooke Shields explains to us why smoking is very bad for us with this dumb celebrity quote: "Smoking kills, if you're killed, you've just lost a very important part of your life." We wonder what part of life Brook was talking about…
- Arnold Scwarzenegger On Gay Marriage- In this dumb celebrity quote the "Governator" help explain to us who gay marriage should be for: "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman".
- George Bush On His Thought Process- We never really understood what went on inside of this former presidents mind, and we do not think we want to: "I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them"
- George Bush On His Enemies- George Bush TRIES to explain the way his enemies estimated him. He failed in doing so with this dumb quote:"They misunderestimated me"
- Jason Kidd On Basic Geometry- Jason Kidd: hall-of-famer or dumb celebrity? Apparently Jason Kidd never learned the fundamentals of Geometry, such as the fact that there are 360 degrees is a circle: " We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees"
- Britney Spears On Geography- Can somebody please hand Britney Spears a map! "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa"
- Terry Bradshaw On His Own Intelligence- Ever wonder What Terry Bradshaws IQ is? Well, he explains to us his intelligence in this dumb celebrity quote: "I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid".
- Ted Turner On His Marriage- Ever have a regret? We know Ted Turner did when he spewed out this dumb celebrity quote: " If I sold all my liabilities, I wouldn't own anything. My wife's a liability, my kids are liabilities, and I haven't sold them."
- George Rodgers On His Upcoming Season- George explains what he expects to accomplish in his next season and the order that he wants to do it in this dumb celebrity quote "I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."
- Mariah Carey On Her Weight- Mariah Carey explains why she wants to be Ethiopian: "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.