Looking for 10 easy flatland BMX tricks? One thing to keep in mind is that you should always wear protective gear when performing these BMX tricks. If you are properly geared, the flatland BMX tricks below can be a lot of fun!
- The pogo. To perform a pogo, an easy flatland BMX trick, you need to be moving slowly on your bike. Put both of your feet on your back pegs, use your front brake to stop your bike, and push your feet against the wheel to stop the bike. Hit the back brake and pull up on the handlebars. Hold the bike up vertically and bounce up and down on the rear tire.
- The front pogo. For the front pogo, you need to be moving slowly on your bike. Put your left foot on the left front peg, hit the front brake, and put your right foot on the right front peg. While holding the front brake, bounce up and down on the front tire.
- The barhop. To perform a barhop, one of our 10 easy flatland BMX tricks, you need to be moving slowly on your bicycle. Push up with your arms, tuck your legs up to your chest, and jump over the handlebars, landing on the front pegs.
- Riding backwards. While riding your bike, place your left foot on the back left peg and your right foot on the left pedal, facing backwards. You will then place your left foot on the right pedal, facing backwards. Sit on the handlebars to balance yourself and then keep switching your hands left to right.
- The 180° handlebar turn. To perform a 180° handlebar turn, put your left foot on your back peg. Using your right hand, grab the left grip. Quickly pull the handlebars around and then do the same thing again to get the handlebars in the right direction.
- The 360° handlebar turn. To do a 360° handlebar turn, another easy flatland BMX trick, you will want to be moving fairly quickly on your bike. Place your left foot on the left back peg and pull up on the handlebars. While you are pulling up on the handlebars, spin them by pulling down with your right hand. Use your left hand to catch the handlebars as they come around.
- The Fire Hydrant. For the Fire Hydrant, you will want to be moving slowly on your bike. Put your right foot on the left back peg, and your left foot on the left front peg. You will want to hit the front brake quickly, push off of the pegs, and swing your body out in front of the bike. While letting go of the brake, swing your right leg out behind you and pull on the handlebars so that the back of the bike goes up. Use the handlebars to swing the bike around and catch the bike by putting your foot on the top tube.
- The Infinity Roll. To perform the Infinity Roll, another of our 10 easy flatland BMX tricks, you will need to start off with one of your feet on the corresponding back peg. Using your other foot, push off backwards and use that foot to scuff the back tire backwards in circles. By turning your handlebars at a 45 degree angle, you will be able to continue going in circles.
- The stander. To do a stander, you will want to be moving at a decent speed on your bike. While riding, stand up and pinch the seat with your legs. Get yourself balanced and then release the handlebars. You can spread your arms for more balance.
- The wheelie. The wheelie, one of our 10 easy flatland BMX tricks, is the easiest flatland BMX trick that you can do. To peform this trick, you will need to pull up on the handlebars and then pedal. If you find the correct balance point over the rear axle, you will be able to ride a wheelie for a very long time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …