It is easy to find 10 easy jobs that pay a lot of money in Minnesota. This is partly because Minnesota ranks as the twelfth largest state in the United States. Therefore, there is an abundance of opportunities that exist, which allows a person to have a choice of the many different areas to work in.
- A Secretary in Minnesota can easily make a lot of money at $33,000 per year.
- An Inside Sales Representative has a starting salary of $37,600 and has topped at $50,000.
- A Truck Driver (in state) salary for Minnesota averages $30,000. However, with the many over the road driving opportunities available, this number can easily equal a lot of money totaling over $60,000.
- A Mortgage Collector has become extremely popular due to the circumstances of the market. This job has a starting salary of $24,565 to $40,406. The average salary is $34,000.
- A Marketing Manager has a salary starting at $38,157 to $138,965 with an average of $82,093.
- An Executive Housekeeper may seem like an unglamorous job, but it still pays decent. The salary starts at $35,000 to $43,000 with an average of $40,749.
- An Assistant Professor may only assist the actual professor, but still makes a lot of money. The starting salary is $42,000 to $75,000 depending on the years of experience.
- A Librarian is probably the easiest job on the list that makes more than a lot of money compared to the others on the list. The starting salary is $43,000 to $79,000 and averages $64,246.
- The Teacher salaries in Minnesota are ranked 16th in the nation. The starting salary is $31,532 to $50,000 with an average of $48,489. Minnesota ranks as the 10thfriendliest state for teachers.
- A Personal Trainer job in Minnesota is an easy job that really pays a lot of money because people who are personal trainers really love what they do. They do what they would be doing on their own every day, but are paid to do it. The starting salary is $37,000 to $46,000 and averages $48,000. This is an unusually high salary compared across the entire United States considering findings reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This report revealed that the personal trainer, as researched across the United States, has an average salary starting from $19,610 and has a maximum of $44,420.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...