10 Easy Work At Home Jobs
Looking for 10 easy work at home jobs? There are many ways of doing work from home and earning money. Here are ten great ways to earn money from home.
- Can you fix computers? If you can then it may be worth some time and effort to advertise your abilities. Fixing PC's at a customers home is becoming a profitable business and worth looking into.
- Share your knowledge and experience as a tutor. Education has always been very important and college registrations are going up. There is a huge number of college students that are in need of assistance with everything from math to business planning. If you have a niche or specialized knowledge area, you may consider becoming a tutor.
- Put your cleaning skills to work. People that work cleaning others homes make good money. Most of them work their own hours and average $15 to $20 per hour. All one needs is some simple cleaning supplies and a simple ad to get started. Technically this is not a work from home job unless “other people’s homes” count. It does pay well and the hours can be very flexible though.
- Become a data entry clerk. Data entry clerks are not only in demand but can make $10 to $15 an hour or more. The work is simple but repetitive but the hours are typically reasonable and the pay is not bad. If you are looking online for data entry jobs be careful for scams.
- Freelance your talents for hire. With the help of the internet and technology, freelance work has exploded as an industry in itself. If you have a talent, chances are you can find freelance work that will use it. Freelance workers can make anywhere from $50 to $100 per month. It may not make you rich but the pay is not bad and you will be doing something you enjoy.
- Answer questions and use your search skills. Recently a few sites have cropped up that offer people answers to virtually any question by simply texting the questions into their phone. The good news is that the answers come from human beings on the other side who are getting paid to answer these questions. Cha-Cha and KGB are two companies that pay experts, or knowledgeable people to answer questions from their home and get paid to do so.
- Getting paid for your opinion. Here is a job that can be done from home where you simply fill out surveys and earn money and prizes. The toughest part about this is finding quality sites to use that provide adequate quality surveys for participation.
- Do you have any experience with web design or software coding? If so, there are a number of sites and companies that are ready to pay you to work in your slippers writing code or designing websites.
- If you have administrative and office skills then you are also in luck. Much like coding and programming, office skills are in demand. The Internet and communication networks allows for many of these tasks to be done from home. Entering information into spreadsheets and databases can be done from the comfort of your own home.
- Medical transcription has always been popular amongst the work from home communities. This job does require some hard work and special skills but the rewards can be excellent.
These are just a few examples of 10 easy work at home jobs. There are many other opportunities working of checking out.