If you want to see NatrualMotion's software at its best, you need to learn about these 10 endorphin wrestling moves. Endorphin wrestling is a software from that site which uses the laws of gravity for you to be able to create action scenes. Here are ten of the best wrestling moves you can perform on Endorphin wrestling.
- Clothesline. The clothesline is the simplest of the endorphin wrestling moves. Make one character run into the other character using an outstretched arm.
- Backflip. This is the most high flying of all the endorphin wrestling moves. With one character laid out on the map have the other character do a backflip from the top turnbuckle or the middle rope of the ring.
- Spear. The spear is the quickest of the endorphin wrestling moves. One character tackles the other with a little bit of a head start slamming the other into the mat.
- DDT. This abbreviated move of the endorphin wrestling moves has one character put the other character's head under his arm and then falls down backwards slamming the opponent into the mat.
- Hurricaranna. This is the coolest of the endorphin wrestling moves. With this move one character leaps onto his opponent, putting his legs on his opponents shoulders, then flips himself over sending the opponent flipping down to the map.
- Dropkick. This is the best of the endorphin wrestling moves to have a character perform from a standing start. One character jumps up kicking his legs out from under him.
- German Suplex. This is the best throw out of the endorphin wrestling moves. With this move you set up one character behind the other. The character that is behind will grab the one in front and toss that character backwards over herself.
- Powerbomb. With this move the first character will take a second character and bend him over between her legs, She will then flip him up onto her shoulders and drop him forward on his back onto the mat.
- Leg Drop. This is move of the endorphin wrestling moves mimics the famous finishing move of Hulk Hogan. With one character sprawled out on the mat another character drops his leg down on his opponent landing himself sitting on the mat.
- Corner Splash. This is the best of the endorphin wrestling moves to do for action in the corner. Two characters are set up in opposing corners and one of the characters will run all the way across the ring and jump on top of the other.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!