Help a friend celebrate a huge day in their life with one of these 10 engagement gifts ideas! Popping the question is a big step, and getting a yes is even bigger! Give them a gift that will really come in handy as they prepare for the big day and their life together. Celebrate with one of these ideas:
- Ornament: Especially if the proposal is near the holidays, get your pal a personalized ornament to remember the day and date they got engaged. Look for ones with just the year or that have a spot for a photo.
- Photo Collage: If you have been friends with the couple since they got to know each other, try making a college to commemorate their years of courtship. As they decorate their house together, they will appreciate something that displays their love to hang on the wall.
- Picnic Basket: Order a special personalized picnic basket filled with all the things needed for the couple to have a romantic picnic to celebrate their engagement. Preparing the basket on their behalf leaves them free to just enjoy the meal.
- Couples Massage: Nothing can help these two lovebirds relax more for their ig day then a luxurious massage. Look for a local spa that offers this service.
- Themed Basket/Bucket: Get a trash can and fill it with items for the bathroom, get a hamper and fill it with items for the laundry room, or get a basket and fill it with bed sheets and pillows. Give them a gift that will truly come in handy when they set up home as mister and misses.
- Wedding Planner Book: If money is tight and the couple cannot afford to hire a party planner, give them a book to help them guide their way through the planning of their big day. This book can also be a scrapbook, which will be a wonderful memento after their day is over.
- Wedding Keepsake Box: Give them a keepsake box so they can save mementos from every step in planning the wedding. A silver one or one decorated to their personality would be a lovely gift.
- Engagement Devotional: If the couple is religious, they might be interested in a special devotional dedicated to helping couples make the journey from dating to marriage. Try the "Before You Say I Do" devotional for a couple looking for spiritual enrichment.
- Engraved Photo Frame: A frame that includes their names and the date of the engagement makes the perfect memory! Go to Things Remembered for a beautiful selection.
- A Basket of Candles: Google”basket of candles for bride” and use the poem to create the sweetest most sentimental gift. It is filled with candles that will represent milestones in their life, like their first anniversary, first home together and first baby.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.