10 Erotic Horror Movies
Finding ten erotic horror movies isn’t hard. Finding the right ten movies can be a challenge, however. Especially since any guy over the age of twelve needs to see is a nipple before he runs off to fulfill his fantasies in front of his computer. But for the patient ones, here’s a cool list:
- “The Hunger” (1983). 80’s erotica with sweaty, glistening, overly dressed characters. Catherine Deneuve is divine as the vampire temptress who lures a young Susan Sarandon into a den of decadence. David Bowie’s frail, aging vampire gives way to a new love between Denueve and Sarandon that both arouses and intrigues. High fashion, neon lights and lots of tongue kissing make this a very erotic horror movie.
- “Bram Stoker’s Dracula” (1992). Vampires. They’re the sexiest of the supernaturals. Gary Oldman might not be the sexiest guy on the planet but his passion for Winona Rider’s Elizabeta is undeniable. The sex scene where he cuts his chest and she suckles him is enticing. But what’s erotic is the scene where Keanu Reeves is molested in his dream by three mostly naked vampire brides. And there’s a scene where Dracula, as a werewolf, screws a girl very well.
- “Species” (1995). Natasha Henstridge plays an alien-human hybrid trying to get impregnated at any cost. What more can you say? She’s hot. She wants it. And she’s going to get it. Okay, so she wants to kill the guy afterwards but that’s beside the point. Fetishes are erotic.
- “Splice” (2009). This is a mind bender. Scientific couple make a kid in a laboratory from a random combination of animal genomes. Mommy scientist decides to secretly use her eggs. Daddy has sex with the kid that’s part human, part animal and part Mommy. Mommy finds out, mutilates the kid. Kid doesn’t like being abused. Kid changes sex like an insect, captures and screws Mommy.
- “I Spit On Your Grave” (1978). Not sure if this is erotic or sick. It's been proven that there is a connection between violence and male testosterone levels. A brutal gang rape scene can hardly be called erotic, but the brutal way in which the victim pays her attackers back possibly could. This might be an erotic horror movie, but the only way to find out is to watch it.
- “Last House on the Left” (1972). Not so sexy. More S&M. More blood, torture, splatter porn that calls itself a horror movie. It’s horrific and strangely erotic, if that’s your thing.
- “The Entity” (1981). An incubus is a legendary demon of old that descends upon women at night when they are alone and has its way with them. Supposedly based on a true story, this horror movie is yours to believe or not. But, the scenes of Barbara Hershey having rough sex by herself give it a sort of p.o.v. feel. This is tailor made for internet viewing.
- “Lair of the White Worm” (1988). A twisted, campy, sexy, British fantasy romp about a supernatural creature with a lust for virgin blood. This horror movie is erotic in a fun, fetish, let-your-freak-flag-fly, sort of way.
- “Angel Heart” (1987). Voodoo, rituals, drums, sex, chickens and blood. Add a sweaty, sexy Lisa Bonet and this horror movie makes the cut. The sex scenes in this movie, including Bonet’s romp with Mickey Rourke, are taboo treats.
- “Vampire Lovers” (1970). Ingrid Pitt’s cleavage is hanging out the whole movie. What more do you need? Another female vampire to lust after, that’s what. Sexy vampires and a lot of topless scenes. The guys should be screaming, “Bite me, please!”