If you have been seeking out the best erotic Indian movies of all time, look no further—these 10 erotic Indian movies are hotter than spiced curry!
- "Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love." It’s all in the Kama Sutra, the book of love and sex. Is it any wonder that this tops our list of the best erotic Indian movies ever made?
- "The Indian Playboy." Based on a true story, “The Indian Playboy” tells the story of a man who gives up his successful career in the corporate world in order to work in the porn industry.
- "Fire." This exploration of a lesbian love affair is one of the hottest erotic Indian movies we’ve seen to date.
- "68 Pages." This poignant film focuses on several people living with HIV in Mumbai, including a prostitute, a gay couple, and a transsexual.
- "Earth." One of the best erotic Indian movies we’ve seen to date, “Earth” details the relationship between a man and a woman who must overcome serious religious, political, and class issues in order to be together.
- “Lagaan.” This erotic Indian movie is set during the Victorian era of the British Raj.
- “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.” “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham” was the highest grossing Bollywood film of all time up until 2006.
- “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.” This romantic comedy has a massive cult following in the United States and Western Europe.
- “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.” This esteemed erotic Indian movie is the longest running film of all time in India.
- “Dil Chahta Hai.” “Dil Chahta Hai” explores a pivotal transition point in the lives of three close friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …