After seeing this list of 10 famous Aquarius females, you'll see just how many powerful figures there are in the world who are of that zodiac sign. From actresses, to musicians, to TV personalities, these women are some of the biggest stars in the world. Check out the list, which features these famous ladies in alphabetical order by first name.
- Alicia Keys. This famous Aquarius female is one of today’s biggest award-winning R&B/soul artists. With a bagful of hits, including “Fallin'” and “If I Ain't Got U,” to her recent collaboration with Jay-Z on his single "Empire State of Mind," Keys has continued to remain in the limelight. She remains one of the most famous females in the music world.
- Bridget Fonda. The daughter of Peter Fonda and niece of Jane Fonda, she is an Aquarius female married to film composer Danny Elfman. Though she’s been out of the spotlight, when she's in it, she has a knack for acting when on-screen. She has starred in a number of films, including "The Godfather: Part III" and "Singles."
- Ellen DeGeneres. Funny, lovable and a true dance-addict, DeGeneres is one of entertainment’s most famous Aquarius females. From her TV show, "Ellen," to her brief time as a judge on "American Idol," to gracing the covers of numerous magazines, Ellen is just about everywhere. Luckily, there’s enough Ellen to go around.
- Farrah Fawcett. This TV icon and blond bombshell was the hit star of the crime-drama "Charlie's Angels" in the 1970’s. Sadly, the beauty passed away in June 2009 after a long battle with cancer. She was 62. She’ll always remain one of TV’s most beloved actresses, and an unforgettable Aquarius female.
- Geena Davis. A talented actress and a Aquarius female, Davis has made a name for herself with films such as "Tootsie," the horror remake of "The Fly," "Beetle Juice" and "Thelma & Louise." In 1995 she was selected as number 31 by Empire (UK) magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history, and in 1997 she ranked number 61 in the same magazine’s Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time list. Davis has certainly made an impression.
- Jennifer Aniston. Aniston is a famous Aquarius female whose career seems to have exploded after her fallout with actor/superstar Brad Pitt. Known mostly for her time on the hit TV series "Friends," she’s had an influx of movie roles since. She’s one of today’s most prominent leading ladies.
- Mia Farrow. An Aquarius female and actress who has starred in films, on TV and in the theater. Her most well-known role was in "Rosemary's Baby" by director Roman Polanski. She has also starred in a number of Woody Allen pictures, including "A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy."
- Oprah Winfrey. The queen of TV, she’s the first woman in history to both own and produce her own talk show. A powerful social and entertainment figure, Winfrey has an untouchable reputation. Her name will go down in history as one of the most remembered and respected.
- Paris Hilton. More loathed than loved, Hilton, an Aquarius female and one of today’s most famous socialites, is famous for a number of reasons. The first is her name: She’s heir to the Hilton hotel and real estate empire. She’s more notorious, especially for her controversial sex tape and, recently, her possession of cocaine. She’s popular, but, frankly, not for the right reasons.
- Shakira. One of the most sexually alluring and talented vocalists of this generation, Shakira defines the term multi-talented. She can sing, she can dance, and she can seduce. She’s an Aquarius female who has also achieved international star status, as her music is popular both in Latin America and the U.S.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.