The 10 famous blonde actresses on this list bring beauty and talent to roles that are often hard to come by. Quality actress roles in Hollywood are rare and, many times, beautiful blonde actresses are used only for eye candy. The ten women on this list bring more than just their good looks to the roles they portray.
- Drew Barrymore – Drew Barrymore has been in the public eye since she was a young girl. Barrymore appeared in the Steven Spielberg movie “E.T.: The Extraterrestrial” at the age of seven and has grown into one of the world’s most famous blonde actresses since that breakout role. She has appeared in blockbuster films like “Scream” and “Charlie’s Angels” and directed her own film in 2009, “Whip It.”
- Scarlett Johansson – Scarlett Johansson remains one of Hollywood’s most famous blonde actresses thanks to her unique beauty and sex appeal. Johansson made her breakthrough in the movie “The Horse Whisperer.” Since then, she has starred in blockbusters like “Iron Man 2,” critical darlings like “Lost in Translation” and even the Woody Allen movie “Match Point.”
- Reese Witherspoon – If any of Hollywood’s famous blonde actresses possess girl-next-door qualities, it is Reese Witherspoon. The native of Nashville, Tennessee started acting at the age of fourteen and, as she grew up, established herself in movies like “Election,” “Pleasantville” and “Cruel Intentions.” She won an Oscar for her role in the Johnny Cash biopic “Walk the Line.”
- Cameron Diaz – Cameron Diaz began her career as a model but soon became one of the world’s most famous blonde actresses with her breakout role in the Jim Carey movie, “The Mask.” She exploded onto the scene five years later with her starring turn in “There’s Something About Mary” while proving her acting chops in the Spike Jonze film “Being John Malkovich.”
- Kate Hudson – The daughter of Hollywood actress Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudson has matched her mother’s level of success to become one of Hollywood’s famous blonde actresses. She became the desire of every boy’s affections following her role as Penny Lane in “Almost Famous.”
- Naomi Watts – Naomi Watts earned an Oscar nomination for her role in the David Lynch movie “Mulholland Dr.” but people might know her better for her roles in genre films “The Ring” and “King Kong.” Watts has been acting since 1986 and also appeared in the cult superhero movie “Tank Girl.”
- Charlize Theron – While remaining one of the most beautiful famous blonde actresses working today, Charlize Theron won her Oscar for playing a very unattractive role in the serial killer movie “Monster.” Movies that provide a better display of her beauty include “The Italian Job,” “Aeon Flux” and “Hancock.”
- Kristen Bell – While acting since 1999, Kristen Bell didn’t hit it big until her appearance on the hit television series “Veronica Mars.” Bell has since become one of the more famous blonde actresses with roles in movies like “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and “Couples Retreat.”
- Ali Larter – Who can forget Ali Larter’s breakout role in the football movie “Varsity Blues” when she stepped into the room wearing her whip cream bikini. That scene alone propelled her to the top of the list of famous blonde actresses. She also appeared in a cat suit in the Kevin Smith movie “Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back” and later starred in the hit television series “Heroes.”
- Kate Bosworth – Kate Bosworth turned heads with her bikini-clad role in the surf movie “Blue Crush.” While she has yet to set the world on fire, her turn as Lois Lane in the “Superman Returns” reboot made her one of Hollywood’s famous blonde actresses.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.