Curious about 10 famous businessman quotes? Are you inspired by famous quotes from successful businessmen? These men have reached levels of success that are beyond comprehension. When they speak, the world goes silent and people takes notes.
- Donald Trump. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.” This successful businessman is known for his success as a real estate developer and mogul.
- Bill Gates. “It's fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” This famous businessman built the world's largest software company, Microsoft, which is why we all respect him as a successful businessman who consistently strives to make the world a better place. Gates is ranked as the second richest person in the world.
- Hugh Heffner. “The interesting thing is how one guy, through living out his own fantasies, is living out the fantasies of so many other people.” A magazine publisher and entrepreneur who gave us the world of "Playboy," this successful businessman has affected the lives of many men in this country.
- Henry Ford. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” This industrialist is considered one of the most influential businessmen of all time.
- Ray Kroc. “The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it.” The famous restaurateur who gave us McDonalds was a successful businessman and a pioneer of the fast food industry.
- Walt Disney. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” A successful businessman who was famous as a pioneer of animated cartoon films and for the invention of characters like Mickey Mouse.
- Sam Walton. “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” We can all witness the handiwork of this successful businessman in the form of Wal-Mart stores throughout the country. After his death his company continues to be America’s largest employer.
- J.P. Morgan. “If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.” A quote from the master of finance who owned J.P. Morgan and Co., one of the leading financial firms in the country. This successful businessman wielded so much financial power that he stepped in to bail the government out of financial crises on several occasions.
- Warren Buffett. “It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction.” As an American investor and philanthropist, Buffet is one of the most successful investors in the world and is ranked as the third richest person in the world.
- Ted Turner. “Life is like a B-movie. You don't want to leave in the middle of it but you don't want to see it again.” Turner is the epitome of a successful businessman because after his father’s death, he turned his company into a global enterprise and became a media mogul.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.