10 Famous Love Movie Quotes
For people without a romantic bone in their bodies the 10 famous love movie quotes are a valuable resource when trying to seduce women. Hollywood writers spend hours refining corny chat up lines before they hit the screen so anyone who uses these love movie quotes can be sure that they will get the desired results.
- "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." "Notting Hill" 1999. This one of the sweetest chat up lines ever so say it with a smile. No one could turn Julia Roberts away when she asks so nicely.
- " There I was, standing there in the church, and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person. And it wasn't the person next to me in the veil. It's the person standing opposite me now, in the rain." "Four Weddings and a Funeral" 1994. Hugh Grant films have all the best love movie quotes.
- "I love you" Leia, "I know" Han Solo, "Empire Strikes Back" 1980. Harrison Ford claims to have come up with this line himself and credit to the lad if he did because it showed how tough guys should act when in love. Sadly the love had to be put on ice for a while as Han was frozen.
- "I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know and that is that I love you," "Gone With The Wind" 1939. No one says it better than Rhett Butler.
- "You Complete Me," "Jerry Maguire" 1996. This three word line is one of the all time best love movie quotes and certainly one of the most famous. The film is an inspiration for people involved in on-again, off-again affairs.
- "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time," "Casablanca" 1942. One of the 10 most famous love movie quotes of all time. Presumably she did not want a peck on the cheek. Almost 70 years on and modern directors are struggling to compete with the lines in this classic.
- "Love is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get," "Forrest Gump" 1994. For a simple guy Forrest was a dab hand at coming up with famous movie quotes. This is probably the most famous line in the movie but it has to be said with a Southern accent.
- "Love has given me wings so I must fly," "A Knights Tale" 2001. Sometimes famous love quotes crop up in the unlikeliest places but this is a real humdinger of a quote. There are a surprising number of love quotes in this movie but this is the best one.
- "We should be lovers, and that's a fact." "Moulin Rouge" 2001. This quote is great because it is to the point and leaves nothing unsaid. If you do not like a lot of singing and dancing just watch this movie for the dialogue.
- "Love actually is all around us." "Love Actually" 2003. This famous love movie quote was the one bright spot in an otherwise dull film but it process that Hugh Grant films are the best for love movie quotes. This is also a clever reference to the theme song of one of his other love movies.