It's always good to have 10 famous love quotes from movies on hand. Even if you don't take the time to watch each of these movies, knowing about these special moments from the films may win you a few brownie points.
- “You complete me.” This famous love quote, from the 1996 movie "Jerry Maguire," comes near the end of the film as Jerry, a sports agent, works to win back his girlfriend Dorothy.
- “I'll never let go Jack. I'll never let go.” When it comes to famous love quotes from movies, this one from "Titanic" brought tears to many eyes in the audience. Thesef the last words spoken to Jack, by Rose, as he dies, sinking into the icy waters.
- “You are what I never knew I wanted.” In the movie "Fools Rush In," a couple, Alex and Isabel, run into a complicated situation when she finds out she is pregnant. They get married and continue to find out just how different they are. When Alex comes to the realization that he can't live without her, this is his statement.
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday.” Noah speaks this words to Allie in the midst of a two fold story in "The Notebook." A woman suffering with Alzheimer disease has written down the story of her life and both the past and the present stories come together in this love story.
- “No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, by someone who knows how.” This is one of the most famous love quotes from movies, this one from "Gone With the Wind." Quite the ladies man, Rhett Butler knows his effect on Scarlett O'Hara, even though she continues to but other men above him.
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul and I love . . I love . . I love you.” This famous love quote comes from a movie full of twists, turns, and rumors. In "Pride and Prejudice," Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet find themselves in a complicated relationship from the beginning.
- “Death cannot stop true love. It can only delay it for a little while.” Wesley, a man who had been hiding his identity from the woman he loves, ends up proving that his statement to her is true in "The Princess Bride"
- “Love means never having to say you're sorry.” This love quote from a movie has a dual meaning as it is spoken twice in "Love Story." Once, by Jennifer, a women who finds that after marrying the love of her life, she is dying, and once by Oliver to his father, a man that disowned him because of his love for Jennifer.
- “I would rather have one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, that eternity without it.” In "City of Angels," Seth, an angel, describes what it feels like to be in love with Dr. Maggie Rice. This is another story about love in an inconvenient situation.
- “I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” This famous love quote from a movie comes from "Notting Hill", a story of two people, Anna and William, who come from two different places. One a famous actress and the other an owner of a failing bookstore, the movie explores whether or not this type of relationship can work.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.