10 Famous Quotes About Life By Celebrities
Here are 10 famous quotes about life by celebrities. It’s fair to say that the only people who get quoted are famous and, therefore, celebrities. Now, whether what they say is actually worth quoting is another thing entirely. Life is something that means different things to different people, but these famous quotes stand out in their own way.
- "Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." Bob Hope. Such a brilliant man. This famous quote comes in many versions, but Bob Hope's is one of the best.
- "I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time." Marilyn Monroe. Is anyone actually surprised? Marilyn has given us some of the best famous celebrity quotes of all time.
- "It’s the most fun I have ever had. And also the biggest pain in the a** I have ever experienced." Brad Pitt (on parenthood). Proof that he does actually do some parenting. Of course, this wouldn't be a famous quote if he hadn't said it, despite how many non-famous people have said the exact same thing.
- "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." Dolly Parton. Probably one of the most intelligent things to ever come out of a celebrity’s mouth, and one of the best celebrity quotes ever.
- "I’m glad he’s getting headlines now though, because he wasn’t before." Adam Lambert (about Clay Aiken). First, point to Adam, second, look back over both of their careers so far and ask yourself, who’s really the scary one? This is just proof that life for some people is the spotlight. and that anyone who's ever been on TV can be called famous and quoted.
- "I am truly not one to give advice. I’m divorced and I stole my best friend’s husband." Denise Richards. Not only is she actually being honest, she’s describing the lives of half the women in Hollywood. An honest celebrity quote.
- "The media try to paint the picture that I was this downtrodden, ugly girl who was unpopular in school and in life, and then I got this role and now I’m awesome. But the truth is that I’ve been awesome, and then I got this role." Gabourey Sidibe. Cheers to Gabourey for realizing the true motives of the media and telling them to shove it in a polite way. One of the best famous quotes to come out of the young Hollywood crowd.
- "A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized." Fred Allen. Ah, the truth behind the lives of celebrities and their sunglasses. This is a funny, if not ironic, celebrity quote.
- "Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything." Paris Hilton. I actually can’t argue with this. Probably Paris' best celebrity quote.
- "The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it’s their fault." Henry Kissinger. Makes you think, right? And yet because he's famous and this qualifies as a celebrity quote, no one gets mad at him.