These are ten famous quotes by celebrities about love. No one is immune from love and this list of quotes best describes how everyone feels about love, even if you would not use exactly the same words. Here they are.
- Johnny Depp – "The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants." This quote might be hard to get at first, but here is an explanation. Basically Johnny Depp is saying, when it comes to love adults think too much. They would rather think than just go with the flow, as a child or a dog would do.
Jennifer Aniston – "The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel pain." This great love quote by Jennifer Aniston is kind of depressing but also so true. Think of your first love. You loved that person so much that you wanted to be with them everywhere they went, then when they broke up with you, all you could feel was sadness. The deeper you are in love with someone, the more it will hurt when they leave you.
- Ice T – "Passion makes the world go round. Loves just makes it a safer place." This love quote basically just says with a little extra love and a little less hate, it would be a much better place to live in. If people just left hate at the door there would be fewer murders and more sharing.
- David Schwimmer – "True love cannot be found where it does not exist; nor can it be hidden where it does." David basically just explains how you cannot help who you fall in love with in this love quote. Who cares what your dream girl looks like, if you feel in love, just go with it and you will find yourself smiling a little bit more.
- Madonna – "To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return." What does Madonna mean in this love quote? Well to start off she means love is a risk. Not everyone can let themselves fall for someone completely, in fear of getting hurt in the end. Second she means unconditional love is not easy. It is the greatest love in the world, but it is the kind that can leave you heartbroken.
- Jennifer Lopez – "Love to me is someone telling me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you'd like me to, I'd jump out of a plane for you". All Jennifer Lopez says in this quote is how we all want someone to feel about us. If you are willing to jump out of a plane for someone, you are no doubt in love with that person.
- Dr. Suess – "When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." The great author here simply states that there is no greater feeling than love, and it cannot be recreated even in your wildest of dreams.
- John Lennon – "Everything is clearer when you're in love." The late but great musician just says that when you are in love, the world is just an easier place to understand. A simple quote about love, but no doubt one of the best.
- Marilyn Monroe – "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." This quote by Marilyn tells the pain of love. When the consequences of losing someone are so great and so painful, sometimes people will do whatever it takes to prevent themselves from falling in love.
- John Lennon and Paul McCartney – "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make." Basically, if you put love into the universe, the universe will send you love in return.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.