10 Fashion Tips For Big Fat Men
Just because you might be a larger man doesn't mean that you can't make a fashion statement, but you must know these 10 fashion tips for big fat men to succeed in this quest. With the population of the world gobbling more and more double cheeseburgers with super sized fried, clothing for big fat men is more readily available than ever before. As you shop for clothing, you'll do best to heed the below 10 fashion tips for big men.
- The first fashion tip for big fat men is to look for clothing in the right stores. Frustration will be at an all time high if you try to head to the Gap for jeans and are faced with their "larger" waist size of 42. You will still be able to find fashion forward clothing if you shop in stores that specialize in clothing for big and tall men. You might also find more of a selection in the comfort of your living room by shopping online.
- Purchase clothing in the correct size. You might think that your waist is still the slimmer version it was in high school but trying to squeeze a 48 frame into a smaller size will only make you look like a sack of potatoes tied with a string in the middle.
- Buy the best quality big fat men clothing you can find. It's especially important to dress in good quality clothing which will wear longer and will hold up to strained seams.
- This fashion tip for big fat men is really important so listen up; horizontal stripes are not your friend. Never ever purchase even a minor piece of clothing, such as a tie, in horizontal stripes. Horizontal stripes make the eye go from left to right and that will only widen your already bulky frame.
- Wear underclothing which wicks away sweat. Big fat men don't hold up so well in rising temperatures so purchase undershirts and shorts which will keep you dry. Sweat stains are never attractive.
- If you've ever had a woman jealous of your man boobs, never ever purchase shirts with pockets on the chest. Similar to the negative concept of horizontal strips, packing pockets on your chest will only increase your bra size. And, if a shirt with pockets does manage to sneak into your wardrobe, never put anything in the pockets. Reserve these shirts for wearing under jackets.
- For suits, men of larger stature will look best in a single breast 2-button suit jacket. Double breasted suit jackets look best on men with a traditional narrow waist and, although fashion manufacturers may make them in larger sizes, you'll be more flattered in a simple single breasted jacket. And, make sure the jacket buttons with no pulling across the shoulders.
- Big fat men will look better dressed in fashionable darker colors. If your personality allows, you can still purchase vibrant colors such as purples and pinks but try to keep them on the darker side. Darker colors are always slimming on a larger frame.
- If your socks are always falling down as the calf is not large enough, purchase a set of sock garters. No, they may not be the leader in fashion but sock garters will keep your socks pulled up at least.
- And, the last fashion tip for big fat men is to only wear clothing that is clean (ie, stain free) and neatly ironed. A man will attract women with his self confidence, no mater what his size, if he appears well dressed in clothing that is neat and pressed.