10 Fashion Tips For Big Men
While women have endless resources advising them on how to dress for their size - including many plus size stores, men have significantly less resources; adhering to the 10 fashion tips for big men can be a big step in improving your personal aesthetic.
- Wear the right size. This seems like a no-brainer but it can make a significant difference if you wear overly baggy or tight clothing.
- Avoid horizontal lines. Horizontal lines on clothes have the unwanted effect of further widening the human form.
- Wear more verticals. Weather it's pinstriped jackets or pants, vertical lines in clothing have the result of elongating the body to give an illusion of a skinny physique.
- Accessorize the neck. This draws attention away from a large physique and instead refocuses the viewer to analyze the face and the individual's general style. Try a few scarves or necklaces to accessorize the area.
- Avoid large belts. Wide belts cause the stomach to appear even larger and attract even more attention to the area.
- Eliminate tight cinches. This fashion tip is one of the best and cannot be forgotten. Even if your clothes seems to fit, it may be too tight around the waist or other areas. The result is creating unwanted, but noticeable bulk.
- Wear dark clothing. Darker clothing has the result of slimming the body.
- Slightly loose fit. Wear clothes that is designed to have a slightly loose fits. This hides the true physique and allows the draped fabric to emphasize style rather than bulk.
- Avoid pleated pants. This adds unwanted additional bulk to the middle of the body.
- Dress well. Last but certainly not least, dressing will is perhaps the best tip for big men to follow. Those who dress with their own sense of unique, attractive style masque a large physique with fashion.