Do you have a family but at the same time want to own a fast luxury sedan, maybe one of the ten fastest luxury sedans on the market? Not quite sure which fast luxury sedan is for you? Maybe you have no idea what the fastest luxury sedans on the market are and don’t have time to look up that information. Whatever your reason for wanting to know what the ten fastest luxury sedans are don’t worry about it. You have found the ultimate list of the 10 fastest luxury sedans.
- BMW M5. The BMW has a top speed of 205 miles an hour making it the fastest four door sedan on the market. That reason alone makes it number one on the list of the fastest luxury sedans in the world. After all, shouldn’t the fastest one be number one?
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed. The Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed has a top speed of 200 miles a hour making it the number two fastest luxury sedan. However unlike the BMW M5 this car only seats four people.
- Cadillac CTS-V. The Cadillac CTS-V holds the fastest lap time around the Nürburgring track. That is faster than the BMW M5 and the Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed. Despite these achievements it only has a top speed of 191 miles per hour making it the third fastest luxury sedan.
- Porsche Panamera Turbo. Porsche first luxury sedan lives up to the Porsche name of being one of the best luxury sport sedans in the world. It can reach speeds up to 188 miles per hour making it the number four fastest sedan.
- Aston Martin Rapide. The Aston Martin Rapide is the ultimate combination of a luxury sedan and exotic sport car. Aston Martin is known as one of the best exotic sport car manufactures in the world and have created a luxury sedan capable of reaching speeds up to 188 miles a hour. That makes it the fifth fastest luxury sedan on our list of the ten fastest luxury sedans.
- Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG. The Mercedes CLS63 AMG can reach 60 miles an hour in 4.3 seconds and reach a top speed of 178 miles a hour. This makes it the sixth fastest sedan in the world.
- Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S. The Maserati can reach 60 miles an hour in less than five seconds and reach a top speed of 177 miles per hour. This makes it the seventh fastest sedan in the world.
- BMW M3. The eighth fastest sedan in the world is the BMW M3. It has a top speed of 155 miles a hour. It can reach 60 miles a hour in 3.8 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. The second to last fastest sedan in the world is the Mercedes C63AMG. It has a top speed of 155 miles an hour and can reach 60 miles a hour in 4.3 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz E63. The tenth fastest sedan in the world is the Mercedes-Benz E63AMG. It has a top speed of 155 miles per hour. However it can reach 60 miles an hour in 4.3 seconds.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.