If you're searching for the 10 fastest Suzuki motorcycles, you will find a wide variety of beautiful machines. Suzuki has made a big entrance to the bike market with these exclusive models and tempting features. This great manufacturer has demonstrated that speed can be only brought through years of experience. You will find that on every single of these ten motorcycles.
- 2010 Suzuki GSX-R1000. It is just impossible not to add this fast Suzuki motorcycle in this top ten list. It is worldwide lusted after with passion and madness; even more because of its 25th anniversary limited edition. The frame color design is cooler than ever, adding a superb, classic look. For all the lovers of the GSX-R1000, they should know that now this bike comes packed with an incredible hunger for speed.
- Suzuki GSX1 1300R Hayabusa. You see, this is a real falcon disguised as a motorcycle. Suzuki made it into this new Icarus. If you add a little more speed, you will feel exactly what it is to be inside a missile. It comes with a 4-stroke, liquid cooled DOHC engine, and a 6-speed transmission. This bike holds a true and fierce rivalry with Honda and Kawasaki.
- Suzuki GSX R750. Let’s travel back to the 80’s. This was the era when a new special line was born. It’s a classic sports bike for the world, as it also received a special limited edition. It is an exquisite replica of the racing bikes brought forth for the amazement of every potential and vibrant rider alive.
- 2008 Suzuki GSX 650F. The versatile GSX has lots of fans wherever you go. Not only giving you thrilling speed and fast dreams, but it is also always number one when it comes to score in comfort and reliability among the experts. You will trust this bike immediately.
- 2010 Suzuki GSF1250 Bandit. No one can deny it, this gem is making many Asians to go nuts. So, we can say that this one's really a “Bandit.” It brings you excellent performance and smooth handling. If you want one, you can choose from two styles: metallic gleam gray and nebular black. This Suzuki will be taking you fast every single mile.
- 2010 Suzuki SV650SA. Ok, if the Hayabusa model would have never existed, then who could have been the next Japanese strongest warrior to hold the champion belt. This bike should be the right successor. The frame is made with light aluminum alloy granting it with even more speed.
- 2010 Suzuki V-Strom 650. A nice ride for the city and to enjoy the streets, it brings delight for long miles to run. Inside there is a SDTV, meaning Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve. This feature will allow you to save some fuel. You can choose the black or the red one.
- 2009 Suzuki RM-Z250. No guys this is not an intruder. This is an open Suzuki fastest list so let’s give a warm welcome to RM-Z250. The motocross cousin. You will definitely love this off road machine. It has a 4 stroke engine with liquid cooling. Take it to race and win on every turn.
- 2010 Suzuki Boulevard. You can say that Harley Davidson brought the original idea, but Suzuki made it their own way. The fastest for the big models, no matter from what angle you see it. This bike has some classic and nostalgic attitude on it that will always be remembered.
- 2010 Suzuki B-King. It is definitely not the Hayabusa in front of you. It is like a devil alter ego; but only in its looks. Suzuki tried to apply similar exteriors with a different touch to attract new consumers. This is a lovely street bike for sure.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.