Looking for the 10 fastest Yamaha motorcycles? When it comes to the world’s fastest motorcycles, Yamaha is among the leaders in the industry. The motorcycles on this list reach speeds that will boggle the mind.
- Yamaha YZF-R1. In the late 1990s, Yamaha designed this motorcycle and over the years modified the engine. The 2001 model is the best of this class, with speeds that can reach 177 miles per hour, making it a one of Yamaha’s 10 fastest motorcycles.
- Yamaha XT500. This bike has a single cylinder four stroke engine, which makes it one of the fastest Yamaha motorcycles available. It is a commuter bike that can be used for joy-riding or off-road riding.
- Yamaha XS650. This motorcycle was fashioned from a Triumph Bonneville motorcycle by the Japanese. It became one of Yamaha's 10 fastest motorcycles through its redesign.
- The 1975 Yamaha Silverbird. This motorcycle is now a collector’s item, but it is still one of the fastest motorcycles made by Yamaha, reaching speeds of 302 miles per hour.
- Yamaha FZ6R. This motorcycle is street legal and comes with a 600cc engine. It can handle street and off-road riding. Its handling capability and speed make it a great offering from Yamaha.
- Yamaha WR250. This motorcycle takes the Yamaha off-road power and puts it on the street. Of Yamaha's 10 fastest motorcycles, this is one of the sleekest designs.
- Yamaha XT250. The XT250 is one of the street-legal bikes that can be taken off-road. It is one of the fastest motorcycles produced by Yamaha and offers a stylish ride as well as great performance.
- Yamaha TW200. Of the motorcycles on this list, this is the most user-friendly of all. The ease in starting and handling makes it a choice for beginners and pros alike.
- Yamaha YZF-R6S. This is a lightweight bike with easy handling. It is a do-all sports bike as well as one of the 10 fastest motorcycles that Yamaha has made.
- Yamaha V-Max. This motorcycle has been on the market for over twenty years and is still one of Yamaha’s top sellers. The power of this Yamaha motorcycle is best used by those who have ridden for a long time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …