10 Fat Male Actors
If you're a fan of the movies, then you need to know about these 10 fat male actors. These men might not have the best bodies in the world, but they certainly have some of the greatest careers. Grab some popcorn,
- John Goodman. Most famous for his role in the television series "Roseanne," this fat male actor has some famous films under his belt. Some of his larger credits include "The Big Lebowski," "Raising Arizona," and "The Flintstones."
- Jack Black. One of the more prominent fat male actors nowadays, Jack has been in movies such as "School of Rock," and "Year One." He's also one half of the comedy-metal band "Tenacious D."
- John Belushi. This SNL alum is best known for his raucous antics on and off the set. His most famous movie role remains to be "Animal House."
- Forest Whitaker. Forest is one of the more serious fat male actors on this list. His film credits include "Repo Men," "Powder Blue," and "The Experiment."
- John Candy. One of the most successful comedic actors from the 1980s, this lovable fat male actor has been in some of the most legendary comedies to date. These films include "Spaceballs," "Uncle Buck," and "Stripes."
- Kevin Smith. Though he is more well-versed as a director, Mr. Smith is also quite the actor. Whenever he wants to step in front of the camera, he dons his large green coat and plays Silent Bob in any one of his off-beat films.
- Chris Farley. This former SNL funnyman lived his life through fast times and great comedic sketches on national television. He's also been in classic films such as "Tommy Boy," "Black Sheep," and "Beverly Hills Ninja."
- Dan Aykroyd. Despite the fact that he was skinnier in his prime, the years have not been kind to this actor's waist size. He is best known for his work on the "Ghostbusters" films, as well as starring in "The Blues Brothers," and "50 First Dates."
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman. One of the most classically-trained male fat actors on this list, Mr. Hoffman's got quite the resume. The expansive list of movies he's been in includes, but is not limited to, "Charlie Wilson's War," "Red Dragon," and "Mission: Impossible III."
- Nathan Lane. This talented fat male actor is best known for his work on the smash hit musical "The Producers." He's also lent his voice to a number of animated films, including "Titan A.E." and "The Lion King."
Posted on: Sep. 15, 2010