When it comes to Father's Day, you'll want to remember Grandpa, too with these ten Father's Day gifts for Grandpa. Honoring the old man is important, after all. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't be here. Your dad wouldn't be here either. So, use these ideas to remember Grandpa with a gift on Father's Day.
- World's Best Grandpa fishing T-shirt. Get gramps a T-shirt which proclaims him the world's best grandpa. You can find these shirts in a variety of styles, but one of the most popular ones shows a big fish with several little fish that have all the names of the grandchildren on them.
- Slippers. Everyone's grandfather has a pair of slippers that he loves. Be sure to find out the correct size before you go shopping and buy the most comfortable ones that you can find.
- Fishing gear. Since grandpa is probably retired, get him some fishing gear that he can use to enjoy in his free time. If he loves to fish, he might even take you with him on his next trip.
- Pajamas. If your gramps is the pajama wearing type, get him some pj's that will be comfortable for him. You can find lots of varieties for a relatively small cost. Since grandpa probably hates shopping for pj's, he will be grateful that you took the time to do it for him.
- Coupon book. Give your grandpa a coupon book that contains coupons for tasks around the house. You can include coupons for mowing his yard, raking, or even giving his car an oil change. This is a great way to not only do something nice for him, but to spend time with him as well.
- Newspaper subscription. If the best part of your grandpa's day is waking up to a cup of coffee and a newspaper, go ahead and purchase a year's subscription to the paper for him.
- Plan a trip. One of the best gifts for grandpa is a trip to a cabin for the weekend. You can plan it for just you and gramps or for the whole family.
- Pocket watch. Most grandpas will appreciate a shiny, new pocket watch. Find one that is high quality and have it engraved for him with a special message.
- Bathrobe. One of the classic gifts for grandpa is the new bathrobe. Have it embroidered with his name to make it extra special. Make sure that it is long enough to fit him, though, before you buy it.
- Make dinner. Make a nice dinner of your grandfather's favorite meal. Turn it into a formal affair by asking family members to dress up. You can each make a toast saying why your grandpa is so special to you.
Honoring your grandfather is one of the most important things you can do on Father's Day. Take these ideas for gifts for grandpa and do something special to make him feel like one of the luckiest grandpas on earth.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …