10 First Anniversary Gift Ideas
These 10 first anniversary gift ideas will come in handy as you plan to celebrate your love with your special person. The first anniversary should be special and your gift should come from the heart.
- A Second Honeymoon. Going on another honeymoon is a great way to celebrate your first anniversary. You could return to the destination of your original honeymoon or try some place new. This will be a welcome anniversary gift and it will give you and your loved one some alone time.
- Personalized Romance Novel. Another nice idea for a first anniversary gift is a personalized romance novel. Imagine the joy of reading a romance novel in which you and your sweetheart are the stars.
- Collection of Love Songs. Music draws out the emotions and will remind you of the love you share on your first anniversary. Find a collection of love song CDs to give to your partner as a gift. This idea is simple, yet romantic.
- A Love Letter. Be creative and write a love letter from your heart for your first anniversary gift. Remind your special person of all the reasons the two of you fell in love. Why do you love each other? What makes your marriage special?
- Scented Candles. Scented candles will create the perfect romantic atmosphere as you celebrate your first anniversary. You may want to include a single, beautiful red rose with this gift.
- Crystal Picture Frame. Purchase a beautiful, crystal picture frame as an anniversary gift. Make sure to put a photo of the two of you together in the frame. This gift will be treasured for years to come.
- Chocolates. If your sweetheart is a chocolate lover, why not give chocolates on your first anniversary? Relax in bed and enjoy some rich, creamy chocolate with the one you love while listening to great music on your anniversary.
- Jewelry. Giving jewelry as a gift is always a great idea, especially on a wonderful occasion like your first anniversary. Choose something simple, yet meaningful.
- Romantic Dinner. Go to a fancy restaurant for your anniversary and enjoy your favorite meal. If you are a great cook, plan a romantic dinner at home, and then go out for dessert.
- Perfume/Cologne. Everyone loves to smell good, and perfume or cologne make an excellent anniversary gift. Make sure you buy their favorite scent.
The first anniversary is special. Make sure you find a suitable give, but remember that the most important gift you can give is the love in your heart.