If you are tired of those boring dinner and a movie first dates, why not spice things up with these 10 first date ideas in Dallas, Texas. The tried and true boring dates are so predictable, and is that really the first impression you want to make? Dare to be remembered, and keep her interested for that important second date. Always be ready to be original, spontaneous and imaginative. Remember the effort you put in to the planning of this date will not be overlooked.
The Soda Gallery. This is the perfect place to show you are a kid at heart with a whimsical flair for nostalgia and love to enjoy life. A fun filled easy going atmosphere for a good icebreaker, nothing too heavy or room for those odd long silences. Lots of soda flavors and it doubles as an old fashioned candy shop and comic book store. Get to know each other and build a custom six pack together. 408 North Bishop Avenue Dallas, TX 75208 (214)946-7632.
- Times Ten Cellars. Set the mood for a romantic first date with a start at this full production Texas winery. Enjoy a relaxing wine tasting, to calm the nerves and get a good conversation started, wine is definitely a sophisticated and romantic touch to any evening. 6324 Prospect Ave Dallas, TX 75214 (214)824-9463
- Rohr Balloons. Soar to new heights and make a date to remember with a champagne balloon ride with that special date. Beautiful scenery will never let the conversation lull and you will definitely be remembered for taking a first date to new heights. For an over the top once in a lifetime opportunity this is a definite must do!
- Dallas Arboretum. A beautiful relaxing stroll through this beautiful landscapes. This location has enticing floral eye candy and is a perfect place for multiple photo opportunities, if you would like some memories to share.
- Ft. Worth Zoo. What better way to spend the day than enjoying over 435 different animals, and with so much to see there will never be a lack of things to talk about. If cuddle time seems like where you want this date to lead don't leave out the cute penguin exhibit or the adorable meerkats.
- Dallas Museum of Art. Show your date your cultural side with a trip to the wonderful exhibits on display. Don't forget the museum offers special events on Friday nights where they are open until midnight.
300Dallas. A truly extreme and unique experience, this is definitely not your mama's bowling alley. This combines a bowling alley adventure with a clubbing environment that will leave any couple having fun and getting close all night long. 3805 Belt Line Rd. Addison, TX 75001 (972)620-7700.
- Hyenas Comedy Club. A club that attracts some of the funniest comedians statewide and will add that fun element that will add to any date. If you are ready to show off your talents the club offers open mic night on Sunday or karaoke on Thursdays. 5321 E. Mockingbird Dallas, TX 75206 (214)823-5233.
- The Xouba Lounge. This is a really interesting spot to have a relaxing and fun first date experience. This location offers a non-threatening atmosphere to just be yourself and get to know the person you are with.
- Aura Uptown.One of the cities trendiest night spots, offering music, drink and a fun upbeat atmosphere. If you are wanting to show her a good time and keep you both moving a grooving until the early hours this is definitely the spot for you.
The biggest things to remember for any first date, be yourself, be memorable and enjoy yourself.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!