10 First Date Ideas
When you want to meet someone, it's a good idea to learn about 10 first date ideas so you can be off to a great start. If you are taking this person on a date, you want to impress them. You want to make sure you take them to the perfect place for a fun first date.
- Do an activity together. A fun first date idea would be doing an activity together. Skating, baseball, golf and go-karts are all fun first date ideas. You are not grouped up with anyone. You can enjoy getting to know each other and whichever activity you choose. This will show how athletic you are. It will also show if you two share the same interests.
- Picnic. A picnic is a very traditional first date. You will enjoy just sitting on a blanket in the grass talking. You can enjoy a lunch and just get to know each other. This is a very popular first date idea.
- Casual Dinner. If you prefer a casual date, dinner at a casual restaurant will be a great first date idea. You get to talk and have a quiet dinner. This dinner will have no distractions, so it will be easy to get to know her. You will be able to tell if she has manners and how she acts in public.
- Movies. Taking your date to the theater is still a very popular first date. Make sure you choose the right movie to see. You will not be able to get to know each other as well in the movies, but it is a fun date.
- Amusement park. If your town has a nearby amusement park, it makes the perfect first date. You will be in public with this person. You will get a chance to enjoy the amusement park and learn about each other. This is a very fun first date idea. Make sure you win her a teddy bear!
- Go to a sporting event. Take her to a local sporting event. You will be surrounded by plenty of people and it will be fun seeing if she likes your favorite sport. You still have the ability to talk to each other. You can leave whenever you like as well.
- Dancing. If you want to get to know her better, and get close, try out dancing. You can both learn how to dance and have fun together. This will allow you to get close without it being suggestive. This is a very romantic first date idea.
- Quiet walk together. If you really just want to talk and get to know each other, try taking a quiet walk together. This will allow you to talk and learn. You will be able to take as long as you want on this date. It will be very informative and peaceful.
- Group date. If you are still not sure what to do, try a group date. Hang out with a bunch of friends. Get her used to you in a group of friends before you try a solo date. Try taking her to a friend's party or a local hangout.
- Park. The park can be a very fun first date idea. You can enjoy playing frisbee, having picnics, walking and more. You will get to know each other and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. This can also be very fun and informative.